Debug HELP

BucketsAndBombs

Hey guys! I tried to post this in the Jak 2 forum thread but I’m pretty sure it’s dead lol. 

When I try to enter the debug code, when I press the x button, it automatically advances past the menu like I hit the start button. I can't put the whole code in... If anyone could help me out with this, it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Hey guys! I tried to post this in the Jak 2 forum thread but I’m pretty sure it’s dead lol. 

When I try to enter the debug code, when I press the x button, it automatically advances past the menu like I hit the start button. I can't put the whole code in... If anyone could help me out with this, it would be much appreciated! Thanks!

49 minutes ago, BucketsAndBombs said:

Please stop spamming your message in other places in the forum, this is where it belongs. You have a response to your original post.

I just tried the debug menu again with my Vita version of Jak II and you're probably not doing it fast enough, as was mentioned above.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

I just did this on PS5 and it worked. You need to enter the first code really fast during the first cutscene before the title screen. You'll hear an audible chime when you've done it correctly. From there, you'll need to be fast when doing it on the menu screen. Doing it quickly is the key and it will take a few attempts, but it does work.