Can I complete FUBAR trough Chapter Select?

Rubieno

Hey guys,

Today, I completed chapter 14 on FUBAR trough Chapter select and I have now done 10/15 levels on FUBAR! But I'm wondering if the trophy will pop if I complete story on FUBAR with Chapter Select... I hope so because FUBAR is a bitch and I have already died about 200x :S

Greetz

Ruben

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Today, I completed chapter 14 on FUBAR trough Chapter select and I have now done 10/15 levels on FUBAR! But I'm wondering if the trophy will pop if I complete story on FUBAR with Chapter Select... I hope so because FUBAR is a bitch and I have already died about 200x :S

Greetz

Ruben

And that's nothing, you will die many more times. Like said before, you need to complete all chapters in FUBAR, you can chose which chapter to start. It only matters when you have all the chapters finished in FUBAR difficulty. So good luck. You going to need it.

People really talk a lot about FUBAR being a crazy hard gaming experience.
While I have no problem saying it made Spec Ops the Line one of my harder plats, I feel it is necessary to say that beating FUBAR is more than accepting the gameplay is harder. You are going to have to play the game differently. Enemies are a better shot than you, don't give them the opportunity to shoot. Piece together each section. Find out how you kill a couple guys, and when you die, have a strategy going in so you can kill the next few guys. Good luck :D

• Like 1

I really didn't have too much trouble getting the plat for this game, maybe i was just lucky or something? I dont think its any harder than the uncharted platinums.

Fantastic game though and well worth the hours.

Indeed a fantastic game! If you didn't have any trouble with FUBAR then you were extremely lucky lol