500k Kilometres Trophy

Anke

If it works to use a hired driver it will still take lots of time to get it

i hope it's possible with purchasing a truck with mileage on it already, so it would make the 3 mileage trophies easy but i have a feeling we'll going to have to drive it ourselves

this game was released in november 2019 on steam and i checked the achievement list there and the 100k and 500k are still at 0% so no one has that yet

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/285380/achievements

Driving 10k is fine, it's a huge map (6500 km of motorway and country roads)
but the 2 other mileage trophies, not looking forward to it at all

1 hour ago, mika8276 said:

If it works to use a hired driver it will still take lots of time to get it

i hope it's possible with purchasing a truck with mileage on it already, so it would make the 3 mileage trophies easy but i have a feeling we'll going to have to drive it ourselves

this game was released in november 2019 on steam and i checked the achievement list there and the 100k and 500k are still at 0% so no one has that yet

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/285380/achievements

Driving 10k is fine, it's a huge map (6500 km of motorway and country roads)
but the 2 other mileage trophies, not looking forward to it at all

Wow, the percentages for all the achievements on Steam are really low aren't they. Also, after spending five minutes reading all those reviews and discussions, I think I'll pass on this one.

15 minutes ago, Anke said:

Wow, the percentages for all the achievements on Steam are really low aren't they. Also, after spending five minutes reading all those reviews and discussions, I think I'll pass on this one.

i'll see what the console reviews will say. I can always buy it when it's on sale if i want to give it a try. 

I would like to have a good truck sim on console, i wish we had Euro Truck Sim available on playstation

• Like 3

On 09/02/2021 at 11:11 PM, koolskamp said:

so they want us to drive around the globe 10 times ok

Doing it once in GRID was bad enough at around 100hrs, and that was at racing speeds.

500,000km in this would be approximately 10,000 hours. Has anyone ever spent 10,000 hours on a game?

You must be able to do it another way, it surely cannot be pure player driving mileage.

6 hours ago, Anke said:

Doing it once in GRID was bad enough at around 100hrs, and that was at racing speeds.

500,000km in this would be approximately 10,000 hours. Has anyone ever spent 10,000 hours on a game?

You must be able to do it another way, it surely cannot be pure player driving mileage.

its probably in game km like they do in ets2 100 km is about 3 minutes in real time but that would still be a 250 hour grind .

but i am sure we will be able to buy trucks with mileage on them

Dont know how to get these trophies, I hoped you could get it with a driver. Ive let them running for some hours and after that I watched how many kilometers they got and startet the Truck...but the Speedometer (Tacho) was at 0...so I think you have to do it by yourself.

When I was driving from Berlin to Munich Ive got 11.05 Kilometers per Minute, this would be 45.249 Minutes (~ 754 Hours) ive you only use long tracks with alot of speedway, because you can drive max 90kmh...

Ive got 3500km on my truck and Im lvl 4. Im wondering how @Steini288 and @Josephhhh1993 got to level 10 and dont reach the 10k km or if the trophy is buggy and they are over 10k

1 hour ago, da_eMTy said:

Dont know how to get these trophies, I hoped you could get it with a driver. Ive let them running for some hours and after that I watched how many kilometers they got and startet the Truck...but the Speedometer (Tacho) was at 0...so I think you have to do it by yourself.

When I was driving from Berlin to Munich Ive got 11.05 Kilometers per Minute, this would be 45.249 Minutes (~ 754 Hours) ive you only use long tracks with alot of speedway, because you can drive max 90kmh...

Ive got 3500km on my truck and Im lvl 4. Im wondering how @Steini288 and @Josephhhh1993 got to level 10 and dont reach the 10k km or if the trophy is buggy and they are over 10k

Goodness me, even at 90kmh 500,000km would be 5,555 hours.

I can see someone possibly spending that on Euro Truck Simulator but a run of the mill console truck sim? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, da_eMTy said:

Only  90 kmh??? Have these developers ever been on an Autobahn? I had my rental car up to 180 kmh and was getting my doors blown off by Beemers and Benz’s passing by in the left lane! 

13 hours ago, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

I stopped the time and with a speed of 90km/h the truck is counting every 4 seconds one kilometer. That means under perfect conditions you would need 555h to reach the 500.000km which is still absolutely ridiculous.

Still no way anyone is spending that purely grinding out a trophy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16-2-2021 at 4:12 AM, PerryToxteth said:

Only  90 kmh??? Have these developers ever been on an Autobahn? I had my rental car up to 180 kmh and was getting my doors blown off by Beemers and Benz’s passing by in the left lane! 

Speedlimits for trucks and cars are different in Europe...

In most of Europe the speedlimit for trucks on the highway is 80-90km/h and trucks are also required to have a speed limiter. General EU-rules say the speed limiter should limit at 90km/h but the exact limit might be lower in countries with a lower speedlimit.

Source in Dutch but maybe a google translate can make something readable of it:
https://www.wegenwiki.nl/Snelheidsbegrenzer

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, fsterchele23 said:

I have maybe an idea of setting the route for your hired driver across Germany and just sleep through the time your hired driver needs to complete it. I'm not sure if that will go fast though. I'm going to try it this weekend 

I don’t think that will work, I had a hired driver that’s been all over and I’ve had none of the mileage trophies pop I boarded his truck and the mileage was on 0 

I found a glitch yesterday, where you can drive into the river in Frankfurt from a bridge. I was driving through the river and fell under the ground. The truck then speed up to 199km/h and I made 100km within 40 sec. But I had one major problem. Every time I used this glitch I lost the progress on my truck, so I highly recommend to try this only with a new truck. I dont know if this could be a way to get the trophies. 

22 minutes ago, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

I found a glitch yesterday, where you can drive into the river in Frankfurt from a bridge. I was driving through the river and fell under the ground. The truck then speed up to 199km/h and I made 100km within 40 sec. But I had one major problem. Every time I used this glitch I lost the progress on my truck, so I highly recommend to try this only with a new truck. I dont know if this could be a way to get the trophies. 

Have you tried going for the 10,000km trophy like this just to see if it works?