Crash 4 Coming to PS5/Xbox

For anyone who wants to read the PS blog post here it is.

Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time – coming to PS5 March 12 – PlayStation.Blog

I have the N sane Trilogy yet to play and so it would be a while before I would consider getting this. Good to see it is getting a PS5 release. I was wondering back when it released why a PS5 version wasn't already in the works.

Kind of wish I hadn't started this now. I've only just got round to completing the main levels but would love to finish the rest of the trophies on the PS5 version. Would irritate me having the PS4 version sat there abandoned with ~40% completion. But I want those lovely upgrades and most importantly the reduced load times. Dilemma

Edited by BenTJ
  • Like 1

Typical I’ve literally only just started this game this week. I guess I’ll just focus on finishing it on PS4 now and not bother with extra stuff and do that on ps5. 

game seems fun enough to replay but I have no intention to auto pop if I can help it feels like cheating

• Like 1

Where are we seeing that the trophies will autopop? I read both articles and didn't see that anywhere. I already platted the PS4 version and there's no way I'm putting myself through that again, but I might be tempted to just play through the game again until I get too frustrated and then auto-pop the hard trophies.

34 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Great. Another game that autopops trophies 1f621.png. Bet the ps5 leaderboards onthis site are a right mess

Maybe just don't worry about how other people get their trophies? I haven't looked at my leaderboard position in years - couldn't care less.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ONUOsFan said:

Maybe just don't worry about how other people get their trophies? I haven't looked at my leaderboard position in years - couldn't care less.

Its not just about the leaderboards. Its crazy how many people think that autopoping trophies is fine. But ive had same arguement before and people think its fine which i think is odd.

They should at least give you the choice because people might actually want to plat it again the hard way

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Its not just about the leaderboards. Its crazy how many people think that autopoping trophies is fine. But ive had same arguement before and people think its fine which i think is odd.

They should at least give you the choice because people might actually want to plat it again the hard way

As I understand it, there is a save transfer mechanism of some kind, so I would assume that you can just not do it if you want to start over?

1 hour ago, ONUOsFan said:

Where are we seeing that the trophies will autopop? I read both articles and didn't see that anywhere. I already platted the PS4 version and there's no way I'm putting myself through that again, but I might be tempted to just play through the game again until I get too frustrated and then auto-pop the hard trophies.

And if you already have the Platinum, we’ve confirmed with Activision and Toys for Bob that all of the Trophies will pop for the PS5 version of the game once you transfer your save.

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2021/02/09/crash-bandicoot-4-ps5-xbox-series-x-free-next-gen-upgrade-save-transfers/

• Like 4

"And if you already have the Platinum, we’ve confirmed with Activision and Toys for Bob that all of the Trophies will pop for the PS5 version of the game once you transfer your save"

That is extremely disappointing that there doing this as well...

Play a game once, get the platinum once, you shouldn't be able to get the platinum multiple times if you haven't done it multiple times, devalues the whole system and is just broken :(

I will be playing it again and I will do it from scratch again, it will be hard again but I want to platinum all Crash games and if that means playing this again I will

• Like 2

This is good news on the free upgrade. Was looking forward to playing this game but hadn’t got around to it yet. Load times, visuals, and performance enhanced. Let’s go!

Regarding the auto pop, everyone is entitled to their opinion and developers can choose to offer features as they see fit. Trophy hunting approaches and decisions are made by the player.

• Like 1

guys I am really confused I need someone be sure to tell me 

I start playing crash 4 in ps5 but with (ps4 version) and I finished all levels except the last seven levels for 106% completion. 

what is going to happen with my trophy list? is it going to be in the same ps4 version trophy list ? or in a new list ps5 version ? 

I am scared that everything I got before the new update will not count after on ps4 trophy list version which is going to be sad, to repeat what I  have already done 

plz tell what to do ?

should I finish all the seven levels remaining before the updates come which is hard to do really ?

help me guys