Crash 4 Coming to PS5/Xbox

6 minutes ago, aboody55attas said:

guys I am really confused I need someone be sure to tell me 

I start playing crash 4 in ps5 but with (ps4 version) and I finished all levels except the last seven levels for 106% completion. 

what is going to happen with my trophy list? is it going to be in the same ps4 version trophy list ? or in a new list ps5 version ? 

I am scared that everything I got before the new update will not count after on ps4 trophy list version which is going to be sad, to repeat what I  have already done 

plz tell what to do ?

should I finish all the seven levels remaining before the updates come which is hard to do really ?

help me guys

If you started on PS4 you should probably just finish the PS4 version. 

If you import your save to PS5 it will unlock all the trophies that you already earned on PS4. But if you finish those 7 levels on ps5, your ps4 list will NOT get the trophies.

You will have 100% on PS5 but incomplete on PS4.

22 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Its not just about the leaderboards. Its crazy how many people think that autopoping trophies is fine. But ive had same arguement before and people think its fine which i think is odd.

They should at least give you the choice because people might actually want to plat it again the hard way

What's the problem with auto-pop?  It's not like you're cheating trophies, you already put in the work to unlock them.

Nothing is stopping you from playing it again the hard way either if you want to.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

If you started on PS4 you should probably just finish the PS4 version. 

If you import your save to PS5 it will unlock all the trophies that you already earned on PS4. But if you finish those 7 levels on ps5, your ps4 list will NOT get the trophies.

You will have 100% on PS5 but incomplete on PS4.

I started playing the game from the scratch in ps5 not in ps4 but it is written in the trophy list (ps4 version)

56 minutes ago, MrBeens said:

What's the problem with auto-pop?  It's not like you're cheating trophies, you already put in the work to unlock them.

Nothing is stopping you from playing it again the hard way either if you want to.

Yes but if I go to McDonald's and order a double cheeseburger and they give me 2, it's not like since I paid for one that getting 2 was putting the money forth to get it.

I get the point of auto-popping, like I said before, I just think it promotes playing the game on the lower console in order to get everything on PS5. Who is going to get 75% of the way through PS4 and then transfer their save when the PS5 version comes out? Most logically would finish it on PS4. 

I guess in the end it doesn't matter. ?

1 hour ago, aboody55attas said:

I started playing the game from the scratch in ps5 not in ps4 but it is written in the trophy list (ps4 version)

You're playing on PS5 but its still a PS4 game, so it has a PS4 trophy list.

The new version is a PS5 game so it has a PS5 trophy list.

1 hour ago, MrBeens said:

Whats the point in trophies then if your going to autopop them. I know you have earned the plat but not the second time. 

I must be missing something but wether i have already earnt the plat on a game i would want to earn it again if i play the ps5 version or its pointless

When i transfered my online save on gta 5 from ps3 to ps4 the online trophies autpopped and i felt a bit dirty lol. It didnt give me a choice in the matter

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, JavaNext said:

You're playing on PS5 but its still a PS4 game, so it has a PS4 trophy list.

The new version is a PS5 game so it has a PS5 trophy list.

ok bro

if I got plat in my ps5 with ps4 version before the new update.

am I getting automatically after the update ps5 version plat, because of the auto pop ?

because i didn't understand what is auto pop.

1 hour ago, dannyswfc9 said:

I must be missing something but wether i have already earnt the plat on a game i would want to earn it again if i play the ps5 version or its pointless

I must be missing something where it is preventing you from doing exactly that if you wanted to?

1 minute ago, MrBeens said:

I must be missing something where it is preventing you from doing exactly that if you wanted to?

Yeah i will do but im just suprised so many people are pro this. If you turn your ps5 to autopop trophies its time to find a new hobby and ill have your ps5 so i can enjoy the enhanced version of some great games ?

1 hour ago, aboody55attas said:

ok bro

if I got plat in my ps5 with ps4 version before the new update.

am I getting automatically after the update ps5 version plat, because of the auto pop ?

because i didn't understand what is auto pop.

Yes, you will get every trophy on the new version if you have them on the old version.

Auto-popl means exactly that, trophies will "pop" or unlock automataclly if you  them on the PS4 version.

4 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

After the amount of effort and pain it took to get this platinum, I fucking deserve five for it, never mind two, so I'll be abusing that Autopop instantly.

You do not deserve a free plat. Everybody else does... but you... no, not you. And you probably know why: because you are a Completely Unstable Naughty Troublemaker. Love ya.

• Like 1

I am sorry if this is a stupid question, but I read that you have to transfer your save file in game on ps4 then on ps5, you download your save file in game to have your trophies auto pop. So if I don't have PS Plus, can I use the usb to copy my ps4 save file to ps5 game?

At the moment, Ps5 won't let you store your ps5 game save so I don't know if the method above is possible. Thanks guys :D