Big Game Hunter Complete a bounty from each safe house.

Spide29

To do this trophy, you will need to complete the specific bounties mentioned in the trophy guide. To my knowledge, unlocking those specific bounties is dependent upon completing the liberation objectives for each district. You can check the status of those in the progression menu under the liberation tile, or by tabbing to projects when looking at the map (and then finding the *insert district here* Liberation. Hope this helps! (I'm doing this myself rn)

• Like 1

wow i didnt understand that at all....  so when I tab over to bounties I can see that each bounty is associated with a safe house.  I guess Ijust assumed I could do one from each safe house.  What do you mean by completing the liberation?  I'm working on finishing every mission on hard and then this is my next goal.

On 10/2/2021 at 9:06 AM, Im2Fast_4U said:

To do this trophy, you will need to complete the specific bounties mentioned in the trophy guide. To my knowledge, unlocking those specific bounties is dependent upon completing the liberation objectives for each district. You can check the status of those in the progression menu under the liberation tile, or by tabbing to projects when looking at the map (and then finding the *insert district here* Liberation. Hope this helps! (I'm doing this myself rn)

Thank you very much. It's as you write: you have to complete the 3 objectives of each shelter after which you unlock the timed bounty and you have about 15 minutes to complete it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm that the above mentioned tips are true. I had no issue unlocking the trophy. I did every district liberation project and when the bounty unlocked I completed them. I died once and had to restart the bounty form the map screen, but it did not effected the progress.

• Like 1

FYI there is a trophy breaking bug with this. Ive had it happen to me, still don't have plat even though I've done most of DLC. Still working my way through a 2nd playthrough with new character just for this trophy.

Very important, do not go to NYC and boost your character to level 30 before you finish off all DC bounties. This could also cause bug to happen, best to avoid.

The other issue is when completing bounty make sure u clear area of enemies before killing HVT target. If you die after killing HVT and then get sniped by a lower enemy. Your bounty will still count in-game, but not towards trophy progression. Since there is no way to repeat the bounty you have encountered bug. Highly suggest doing these bounties with a friend to join so they can rez you if that happens. 

There's is a high chance the above could happen at least once or twice in everyone's play through. As you tend to over commit and focus on area boss first in a room filled full of enemies as they tend to be biggest threat. Boss wears you down and then forget about that one last guy in a corner after you take down boss.

If you encountered bug, you need to play through with new character, until you do the bounty correctly. Apparently can't be boosted either by joining someone else's map and completing them

Ive posted on Ubisoft forums and given feedback, to no avail. They should allow you to repeat the area boss bounty, to solve this. Crazy for a game that makes you repeat everything else in season pass, just to do it all again next season. 

Edited by SlipingJimmy
  • Like 2