Please back your save up regularly

lou-arsenal

I know not many people play this game but if you are attempting the platinum then back your saves up. I didn’t know this but at 50% career completion my game froze and when I restarted the game I was brought back to the start of the game despite still being level 20 and having all my credits. The only races I could enter were the starting races and that was it all my progress lost. I wish I knew this before starting this game so I’m just letting everyone know. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 24-8-2021 at 11:11 AM, cffc8 said:

My save game corrupts :(:( when i was about 5.000.000 for bounty hunter. Autolog register only my time laps for everithing but the the money resets, any solution?

I only back-up my saves through PlayStation Plus. It seems like that's not enough. Or is it?

Edited by ConAir

On 10/2/2021 at 3:24 AM, lou-arsenal said:

I know not many people play this game but if you are attempting the platinum then back your saves up. I didn’t know this but at 50% career completion my game froze and when I restarted the game I was brought back to the start of the game despite still being level 20 and having all my credits. The only races I could enter were the starting races and that was it all my progress lost. I wish I knew this before starting this game so I’m just letting everyone know. 

On 24/8/2021 at 4:11 PM, cffc8 said:

My save game corrupts :(:( when i was about 5.000.000 for bounty hunter. Autolog register only my time laps for everithing but the the money resets, any solution?

I think I know what makes savedata become corrupted: you quit the game while the cars become gltichy and froze up. I suggest just press start and restart the race if the game completely froze up you have no choice but to reset my savedata still safe until this day might this will help a little... Feel bad for those who got corrupted savedata ??

• Like 1

• 2 years later...