Patrickosan

DLC Trophies in 2021

6 posts in this topic

Hey there all. 

I have a question regarding dlc trophies right now. I see there is one trophy that requires coop session. Is this a problem to do right now? Is online still working or its p2p based? Also, are there any problems playing it right now? 

(PL nie powinno być problemu wbić heaven can wait, pomagałem z tym trofikiem kilka miesięcy temu co prawda ale sądzę że nic się nie zmieniło, trofik łatwy, wbicie zajmuje kilka minut serwery były stabilne i łatwo się było połączyć)

Google Translate:

(PL shouldn't be a problem knocking heaven can wait, I helped with this trophy a few months ago, but I think that nothing has changed, the trophy is easy, it takes a few minutes to hit the servers, the servers were stable and it was easy to connect)

Edited by DaivRules
Posted English translation, all forum posts need to be in English.

1 hour ago, Patrickosan said:

Hey there all. 

I have a question regarding dlc trophies right now. I see there is one trophy that requires coop session. Is this a problem to do right now? Is online still working or its p2p based? Also, are there any problems playing it right now? 

AFAIK, the servers are P2P but they're also invite only so your friend has to be on your friends list before they can join.

Yeah, I remember they were P2P, but just wanted to be sure. Thanks for helping guys!

Hello! Do both players need to have dlc for "Heaven can wait" trophy? Is it posible to achieve it in the main campaign?

11 minutes ago, Arsentio said:

Hello! Do both players need to have dlc for "Heaven can wait" trophy? Is it posible to achieve it in the main campaign?

Yes, it needs to be done in the DLC. I've tried to do it in the main campaign, since it's a simple requirement, but didn't work.