How hard is this game to platinum?

Yuber6969

I platinumed Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. I had trouble with the combo challenges but not to the point where I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get the plat.

I also platinumed Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. The trophy for Score Attack mode is easily my hardest plat (imo) and it must have taken me about 70 attempts.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

in general its not that hard the only trophy that will give you trouble is Welcome to the Azure Nightmare the boss is just cheap and overpowerd and it can be done only solo i managed to do it after 30 tries or maybe a bit more but still to this day there are people that this trophy may take them days or months until the manage to defeat the boss.

if you deside to get the game i still need the online ranked matches so i can help with this one the online for this game is empty so it will be no problem to find each other for matches.

• Like 1

If you can platinum P4AU, you can easily platinum this game. There are no difficult combo challenges at all in the miscellaneous trophies available.

Unlimited Ragna is a little frustrating as a fight, but if you're about to lose, you can press start on a second controller and you'll have another fresh attempt at him without having to redo the entire Score Attack mode.

EDIT: I didn't realize this thread was old when it appeared on the front page, oops.

Edited by Griffon234
  • Like 1