Trophy Thoughts?

GarbledFlask54

3 hours ago, GarbledFlask54 said:

What did you think about the new trophy list?

Like the first game, there are still no explanations for the trophies...

2 hours ago, Stardroid said:

There was the Hard to the Core trophy, which was at least some challenge. Seems they removed that altogether. 

Which is a good thing. It's not the kind of game I expect to find difficulty in. Moreover, the trophy in question was not so difficult since we could use backups (unlike Limbo).

It was just Annoying to the Core.

1 hour ago, Konrave said:

Like the first game, there are still no explanations for the trophies...

Which is a good thing. It's not the kind of game I expect to find difficulty in. Moreover, the trophy in question was not so difficult since we could use backups (unlike Limbo).

It was just Annoying to the Core.

Speak for yourself. I love short games that require some good execution. It builds up the atmosphere for me. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skrilus said:

First game has a beat the game without dying in less then 1 hour as far as I know alot of people say it's a rough trophy to obtain I assume one these trophies are a bit of a challenge as well, so Idk what the guy saying to easy is on about when he doesn't even know the trophies actual way of obtaining.

It's the law on this site that you must claim every new game to have an easy trophy list even though the game hasn't been released yet.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ShadeSplit said:

It's the law on this site that you must claim every new game to have an easy trophy list even though the game hasn't been released yet.

True, there's always one. I have played the game - had it over a week for review (shameless plug: https://www.gamepitt.co.uk/little-nightmares-ii-2-ps4-review/)

The trophies will 'probably' be easy to obtain should you have a full comprehensive walkthrough telling you exactly where each of the glitched children and hats are. These are really well-hidden in the game and you'll probably not come across them naturally - I didn't in my two playthroughs.

So yeah, they'll be 'easy' with a guide, yet require a bit more exploration and time if playing it blind (which I actually suggest you do as it's a great game).

40 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Looks good to me. I got irritated and frustrated with the last trophy in the first game. The one you need to do within an hour and not die from. I am happy to see that is not here this time

How do we know for sure no such a trophy is there this time? The trophy descriptions are so cryptic. 

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

True, there's always one. I have played the game - had it over a week for review (shameless plug: https://www.gamepitt.co.uk/little-nightmares-ii-2-ps4-review/)

The trophies will 'probably' be easy to obtain should you have a full comprehensive walkthrough telling you exactly where each of the glitched children and hats are. These are really well-hidden in the game and you'll probably not come across them naturally - I didn't in my two playthroughs.

So yeah, they'll be 'easy' with a guide, yet require a bit more exploration and time if playing it blind (which I actually suggest you do as it's a great game).

I'm not sure if an informed opinion is allowed here, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

Ewww!

Get your actual informed opinion out of the way of our blind misinformation!

C'mon, hurry!

Gross!

You're getting fact on me!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Skrilus said:

First game has a beat the game without dying in less then 1 hour as far as I know alot of people say it's a rough trophy to obtain I assume one these trophies are a bit of a challenge as well, so Idk what the guy saying to easy is on about when he doesn't even know the trophies actual way of obtaining.

That's because I know someone who already has the achievements on Xbox. There is no such trophy in this game and it follows more of a close pattern that Limbo to Inside made.

Edited by Stardroid
  • Like 1