Trophy Thoughts?

GarbledFlask54

8 hours ago, catfish4wat said:

Does anyone have any information on the PS5 version, for example does the ps4 disk version come with a free upgrade to ps5 etc. There is no trophy list for PS5 yet and i read there will be a version for it coming out later in 2021. 

Yes, and such is listed in the description on the PS Store.

Both digital and physical get upgrades, there just isn't a known date for the PS5 version outside of "2021"

The plat was pretty easy. It's basically just finding all the collectibles and misc trophies. The hardest part is just finding them because they are well hidden, but if you a follow a guide, it's a piece of cake. I think most trophy hunters who play this game will have the plat. Either way, it was an amazing game.

Edited by Lilseb93

4 hours ago, MisterJoint84 said:

Does anyone here know of any missable trophies, and if so would they easily be able to be mopped up by some kind of chapter select?

Looking forward to playing this game next week, the first one was a very good game and this one looks even better.

I have a playlist of guides that are in order from the start to the end of the game if that'll help you? Don't need to figure it out yourself on what missable is next.
https://tinyurl.com/11j0xvil

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

With much improved mechanics and sans the "no good, lousy, sonovabitch" deathless run trophy, it's way easier and more enjoyable than the original game. I got it done in under four hours, following this superb Neoseeker walkthrough, which covers everything. Some collectibles to find and assorted tasks to accomplish (nothing difficult), but that's basically it. Only bit of trouble I encountered was clobbering those child enemies with blunt objects successfully, since the timing is tricky. Was mauled to death many times, haha.

• Like 1