How long is the game to plat?

GETGAMING99_YT

43 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Interesting. I just heard about this and grabbed it. Thanks!

How is the actual game? Is it garbage and just an easy platinum, or is this something I could play with a friend or my brother and enjoy?

It's definitely more enjoyable if you both go in blind, puzzles in the game are randomised but if you know what you're doing it can take from the experience I suppose.

Other than that, it's just a fun and short co-op game.

Edited by wltrsjcwvita
  • Like 1

On 10/02/2021 at 6:16 PM, dieselmanchild said:

Interesting. I just heard about this and grabbed it. Thanks!

How is the actual game? Is it garbage and just an easy platinum, or is this something I could play with a friend or my brother and enjoy?

Steam reviews are pretty good so it should be fun, I'm gonna try it out tonight and edit here.

EDIT: game seems pretty short, we got to theater part in one sitting, haven't played it further yet

Edited by Okoteiru
edit

13 hours ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

It's definitely more enjoyable if you both go in blind, puzzles in the game are randomised but if you know what you're doing it can take from the experience I suppose.

Other than that, it's just a fun and short co-op game.

I watched some footage and it actually looked half decent. It was kinda giving off The Witness vibes, and the reviews seem pretty positive. Hopefully I can convince my brother to play it with me.

Platinumed this last night with a mate and we went in blind. Took about 1hr to run through it then and another quick runthrough to pick up missed trophies (30mins) and then swapped roles and a 3rd run-through (20mins) for platinum. Good fun but we used Party chat rather than the in-game walkie talkies.

• Like 2

We've only done the first playthrough, but my wife and I have side by side tvs and I have to say, it was pretty easy to solve those puzzles when we didn't have to describe what we were looking at through a chat system!  Probably took some of the fun out of it, but we didn't use a guide at least!  I think this game is much more fun if you go into each of the challenges blind.

I got lucky and got it done in about 39 minutes..it really helps a lot to watch the walkthrough video guide that is posted here. The person that helped me was already familiar with the game so it really helps to watch the video first so you know what you are doing. It's pretty easy. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarlingDari said:

around 2 hours.
We didn´t use a guide and we didn´t hurry. We switched places for the second playthough and went for the last trophies, but the Die Hard Trophy glitched so i looked here and we used the tip to start at the Spike checkpoint and voila last trophy and platinum popped.

The 'die hard' trophy glitch that everyone is talking about isn't a glitch. I've played through the game with 2 separate people both being the host and joining & both players need to finish it flawlessly. 

Players need to finish the game as an explorer and librarian flawless for it to pop. The checkpoints only appear if you die in an area, hense why it works when you reload and complete those areas without dying. 

8 hours ago, MickeyMixLipa said:

The 'die hard' trophy glitch that everyone is talking about isn't a glitch. I've played through the game with 2 separate people both being the host and joining & both players need to finish it flawlessly. 

Players need to finish the game as an explorer and librarian flawless for it to pop. The checkpoints only appear if you die in an area, hense why it works when you reload and complete those areas without dying. 

Nope not both, I played as librarian my buddy was explorer, we both got the trophy in our first playthrough. I think the trophy description is misleading , you have to finish without dying once and without making a mistake. For example gamers usually go for secret confetti trophy where they pull and push lever again and again, there u go that's a mistake. That lever is intended to use once.

• Like 4

Following a guide to the letter - 30 mins (two 15 minute runs)

Going in blind - 2 hours approximately (1 blind run, 1 perfect run with no deaths, 1 run with switched roles)

I played this with a good friend of mine and we opted for a blind playthrough in order to get maximum enjoyment out of the game. I’d recommend this as it’s actually a decent game, albeit incredibly short. I’d also recommend using party chat as the walky talkies don’t work as well, and being able to communicate effectively is the only way you’ll be able to solve some of the puzzles legitimately.

Overall this was a pretty enjoyable little puzzle game. The cooperative nature was a really nice touch. 

9 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

The multiple playstations isnt a problem..But wouldnt you need two different accounts both with ps+?

Yes and no. You can "share" PS+ on your primary console just as you can games. So alt on primary console + main account on secondary works.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Yes and no. You can "share" PS+ on your primary console just as you can games. So alt on primary console + main account on secondary works.

Also, if you have PS4 and PS5 this is a non-issue since you can have both as primary.

• Like 1