[NA] Big in Japan sale (Ends Feb. 25)

NathanielJohn

8 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

As a huge fan of the series, I'd say buy them all if you can, or at the very least pick up ToCS 2. I can't recall the last time I've seen the first two games pop up on sale.

7 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

I don't know what often is to you but those were when they went on sale. Only 4x a year if you look at 2020. And each time maybe drops a couple bucks. Not much...Sooo if they were to follow like last year, They may go on sale again late April/May for same price. Who knows..XD

This is helpful to know, thanks guys. Especially knowing that they only go on sale a few times a year and don't really drop in price that much. I think at least I could pick up 2 and 3 at this point. Sad that 1 isn't on sale either, but oh well. So far in this sale I've bought almost $200 of games so adding on a couple more won't hurt right? :P 

Picked up so far:

1) 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

2) Azur Lane: Crosswave Deluxe Bundle

3) Crystar

4) Death end re; Quest 2

5) Langrisser 1 & 2

6) Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

7) Steins; Gate 0

8) ChaosChild

9) Conception Plus: Maidens of the Twelve Stars

And I'll probably pick up all of the Cold Steel games too cause why not. The backlog grows... again. At this point I have probably 4-5 years of games to go through.

• Like 2

I can finally give my love again to Vanillaware - bought 13 Sentinels. Been waiting for a price drop for the game and at 50% off as well ^_^ Odin sphere is on sale on HK store as well so I might buy it too.

sort of rant:

I have been waiting for Utawarerumono Prelude to the Fallen for a while now and now that it was on sale, I thought the PS Vita version will be on sale as well...surprise surprise, it is not and worse of it is the PS4 discounted price is still more expensive than the full price of the Vita version :shakefist:

• Like 1

On 2/11/2021 at 11:22 AM, JaM said:

I can finally give my love again to Vanillaware - bought 13 Sentinels. Been waiting for a price drop for the game and at 50% off as well

It is a good story, never regretted paying full price when it released after beating it. Hope you enjoy it! There's not enough people buying it and it's a damn shame because it's a sleeper hit! 

13_Sentinels_Aegis_Rim_cover_art.jpg

People! Buy! Play! Enjoyyy

• 2 weeks later...