Hall of Fame One Card

TeeKayOne2009

flquu9ll.jpg

I've got a problem at Blacksad for the Hall of Fame trophy. I have 99 cards collected. The last one missing is number 52. I believe I know where it is and that it has to be in the gym or around but there is a card infront of the office that can not be collected. Can someone help me? Thank.

Edited by TeeKayOne2009

I see you got the platinum, but I answer anyway; it might help other gamers.

That same card totally glitched to me too from the second run onward and also another card, the one nearby, behind the box. So I always saw these two cards that can't be picked, but they weren't real to me, because I still managed to find the 24 cards at the gym and right outside the gym, so those two can't be real. In fact, I got the trophy.

On 11/2/2021 at 2:08 PM, FulgidoLucio said:

I see you got the platinum, but I answer anyway; it might help other gamers.

That same card totally glitched to me too from the second run onward and also another card, the one nearby, behind the box. So I always saw these two cards that can't be picked, but they weren't real to me, because I still managed to find the 24 cards at the gym and right outside the gym, so those two can't be real. In fact, I got the trophy.

They are visually glitch  meaning you probably grab it in one of your runs and after that you went looking for every card and you can see that card but you can't grab it because you already grabbed it.