3 New Trophies/Achievements Appear to be Coming Mar 18 2021 (Directors Cut)

PhantomFear94

3 hours ago, Facas said:

They're doing this crap in all games they have.

This is 100% Gearbox's doing, because they said early on they wanted to put out more content than BL2 ever got so expect a shit ton more DLC over the coming months.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2.3.2021 at 1:58 PM, Kcrack_Km said:

Still not buying this 2nd season pass until it’s dirt cheap on sale. I’ll be avoiding Gearbox from now on.

same here man I thought I am the only one how thinks, that these greedy bastards have spanned the arch here. I mean come on for real? Selling another season pass ( not even a good one this add on is a joke ) so glad I got the whole stuff for free. I won't pay a single dime for this. 

I mean putting out content to keep a game alive is a good thing, ofc but this is just an impudence. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.3.2021 at 11:21 PM, HuntingFever said:

The next DLC has been delayed until April 8th due to damage the studio took during the horrendous storms that Texas endured a while back.

Yeah i still wont buy season pass 2, their greedy. They want around 40$ for it here :( 

And by the looks of the trophies, it is just boring grind. I am waiting till it falls atleast to 15$. thats the max i am paying for Season Pass 2.

Edited by DividedByMankind

On 3/23/2021 at 10:48 PM, DividedByMankind said:

Yeah i still wont buy season pass 2, their greedy. They want around 40$ for it here :( 

And by the looks of the trophies, it is just boring grind. I am waiting till it falls atleast to 15$. thats the max i am paying for Season Pass 2.

The first part of the Season Pass 2 is awful. It's clear they put little effort into Arms Race. Having just completed it I'm shocked at how terrible it was. Not even worth $15 imo. 

Coming from someone who really enjoyed Season Pass 1 too.

On 3/29/2021 at 3:48 PM, knicksrulez220 said:

The first part of the Season Pass 2 is awful. It's clear they put little effort into Arms Race. Having just completed it I'm shocked at how terrible it was. Not even worth $15 imo. 

Coming from someone who really enjoyed Season Pass 1 too.

This.

Arms Race is a $2.99 DLC at best and not a very good one at that.

• Like 4