assassins creed liberation help MP

can someone please explain how the multiplayer works ? is this still active ? im asking I don't want to have this game and just not get completed because of the online trophies if you have it and would like to grind the trophies to level 15 it would be a great help

comments as to help on the MP and grinding would be a good help

DEMONS---HOWLS

The "MP" is complete and boring rubbish. There really is no way for someone to help you with it. You just have to keep playing the annoying POS until you reach that level. I really hope they dump that in the HD release of this game!

Edited by MatCauthon

• 2 years later...

So im thinking about buying this, as i want to complete my assassins creed collection, but i have a question about mp :) does it at any point require another person to be online at the same time as me? or is a kind of solo play multiplayer game ?

• 2 months later...

Absolute solo multiplayer. You can somewhat complete it in about 5-6 hours, but it´s stupid as fk. :/

The thing to do is simply attack OR defend with one character over and over. You have to take one state as your base. If you "attack" your base, you actually defend. If you decide to attack just click some other state next to you. Don´t mind the regeneration time on your attacking character, as it doesn´t matter - just attack...

However, with all other characters that will come as you level up, you head over to the hospital at Canada and plunder it.

Once you see the MP and do it some times you will see what I explained and also you will be bored as hell. Watch some movies while doing it. :|

Also not sure how long the server will be up, so I guess you are good to do it fast if you decide to play the game for later.

• 2 weeks later...