Ellie and Joel cast in Last of Us TV series - including first look

They're gonna do great acting wise even if the rest if iffy, which I doubt it will be. Can't add much to the convo that hasn't been added so idk why I'm posting, but I know people have made comparisons about the looks but I mean Joel and Ellie are fictional after all. Unless they were based directly on real people (no idea if they were) it'd be hard to find perfect likenesses. But Joel looks that he can gruff-up pretty easy, maaaybe put on a bit more muscle (Not mandatory). And the Ellie actor looks baby-face enough to be young Ellie.

Anyone know if Naughty Dog are in charge of the story/writing/whatever, or did they fully hand the rights over?

• 5 months later...
18 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

They have casted Bill.......AND IT ISN'T THE GUY WHO VOICED HIM IN THE GAME. I AM ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED. Someone hug me.

Not only that but they cast the guy who played Tommy too except he isn't playing Tommy. So we're all going to hear Tommy's voice from him in the show but some other dude is actually going to be Tommy. Really screwed up.

Edited by Mercenary09

2 minutes ago, Mercenary09 said:

Not only that but they cast the guy who played Tommy too except he isn't playing Tommy. So we're all going to hear Tommy's voice from him in the show but some other dude is actually going to be Tommy. Really screwed up.

Agreed this whole casting I think its FUBAR.