Question: Cloud Save Possible for Mein Leben??

Hey, so I was wondering if a cloud save is possible for a Mein Leben run?? I’m really really reluctant to purchase/play Wolf2 bc of this trophy, but I’d like to play all the Wolf games. And the plat would be super nice in my cabinet. Let me know please if it’s possible or not. Thanks!!

@Sergen @Stardroid @Vergil @Asuna Yuuki @CrimsonMercury @westersburg 

Thank you guys for the feedback! I bought the game after I read your responses. It was $20 for the Deluxe and I said why not. As for Mein Leben, def a good idea to try it out on the alt. I didn’t think of that at first but I gotta put him to work sometimes. This was def a confidence booster of the sorts and hopefully I can stick in the next couple months. I know it’s going to be hard but then again it’s a vg after all and meant to be played. Thanks again!

Edited by dbonjourjr476

• 2 weeks later...
On 12.2.2021 at 6:54 AM, dbonjourjr476 said:

@Sergen @Stardroid @Vergil @Asuna Yuuki @CrimsonMercury @westersburg 

Thank you guys for the feedback! I bought the game after I read your responses. It was $20 for the Deluxe and I said why not. As for Mein Leben, def a good idea to try it out on the alt. I didn’t think of that at first but I gotta put him to work sometimes. This was def a confidence booster of the sorts and hopefully I can stick in the next couple months. I know it’s going to be hard but then again it’s a vg after all and meant to be played. Thanks again!

Yeah you can do this! I recommend this guide. It helped me a lot: 

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, wowbagger_84 said:

Is that short? I remember people complaining you couldn't skip cutscenes.

You can skip cutscenes. There are a lot of ingame sequences tho, where you just watch things happen. These are annoying and they cant be avoided. For example: You have to wait around 8-10 minutes until you can start playing each time you start a new run.

1 hour ago, closertim said:

So I've just started this game, I'm playing on the hardest setting, is it normal to be dying 200 times per checkpoint. This game is hella hard. 

Wolfenstein FPS is not the same as COD FPS, you cant run and gun in this game on IADI or Mein Leben and expect to win. Watch some vids on ML runs to get an idea of what's expected.

3 hours ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

Wolfenstein FPS is not the same as COD FPS, you cant run and gun in this game on IADI or Mein Leben and expect to win. Watch some vids on ML runs to get an idea of what's expected.

To be honest I'm the same with COD as well.  Let's just say FPS are not my forte

I've just got mein leben done a few days ago, i started the game on the 11th March and it took me a full week of playing i am death incarnate and mein leben to do it. You need to learn the 3 level skips, also positioning and weapon upgrades and to sneak through at certain times as well. If you approach the game wrong it is hard, if you approach it in the most efficient manner then you can do it, but it takes a lot of practice :)

36 minutes ago, laptop9 said:

I've just got mein leben done a few days ago, i started the game on the 11th March and it took me a full week of playing i am death incarnate and mein leben to do it. You need to learn the 3 level skips, also positioning and weapon upgrades and to sneak through at certain times as well. If you approach the game wrong it is hard, if you approach it in the most efficient manner then you can do it, but it takes a lot of practice :)

What are the 3 level skips?

5 hours ago, janzor88 said:

What are the 3 level skips?

You have to glitch into the map to pull then off. They aren't necessary, take just as much practice to pull off, and carry a risk of death just like running the level. I wouldn't recommend them. I am also really bad at pulling off glitches so running the levels was way easier and faster for me. 

I got the glitches really consistent. The 1st one is section f which skips the ending fights, go into water and the risk is when your finishing the level under the water.

section f v2, this skips the whole level and has very little risk and a lot of gain.

New York bunker. There are boxes where the commandant is, you can side jump up and with the use of the battle Walker you can go above the map and skip the whole level. These however are easy parts and there is still a lot of hard parts to the game to practice. 

good luck ?

• 4 weeks later...