100% Questions...

Sk1pper_Oz

Hey guys. The last hitman i played was contracts back in the old times, and this would be my first hitman on ps4 so i’d start freah.

I’m aiming for 100%. So here are my questions:

- What other games do i have to purchase for dlcs?

- How long it takes for 100%?

- Can i play for the DLC trophies without being worried of actually “starting” the whole other games trophy list?

- Any significant glitched trophy on the way to 100%?

Maybe are dumb questions but all this mess with different versions and trophies carrying over for previous games is a bit confusing ?

thank you very much people 

Edited by Sk1pper_Oz

7 hours ago, Sk1pper_Oz said:

Hey guys. The last hitman i played was contracts back in the old times, and this would be my first hitman on ps4 so i’d start freah.

I’m aiming for 100%. So here are my questions:

- What other games do i have to purchase for dlcs?

- How long it takes for 100%?

- Can i play for the DLC trophies without being worried of actually “starting” the whole other games trophy list?

- Any significant glitched trophy on the way to 100%?

Maybe are dumb questions but all this mess with different versions and trophies carrying over for previous games is a bit confusing 1f605.png

thank you very much people 

You just need the access passes that are in this games store.  There are various ways out there to get those passes cheaper or free too.

The Hitman 3 versions of 1 and 2 aren't tied to the previous games trophy lists in any way.  If you choose some if the cheaper ways of unlocking the access passes, you may have the previous games trophy lists added to your profile.  You can delete them as long as you don't actually play them to the point of earning a trophy, which you shouldn't need to since you just need to access ingame stores and/or link them to your profile on IOI's website.  Again, there is a lot of info out there on how to do that.

The mission stories, discovered locations, and mastery trophies for Hitman 3 tend to glitch for a lot of people.  I've ran into one so far (Icebreaker) and there is currently only one real fix.  Go onto IOI's website and request your profile wiped.  That's pretty extreme though and the devs are well aware of the glitches.  There has also been reports of some people having glitched trophies pop randomly later on.

The first big patch supposedly releases around Feb 23rd so hopefully that has a fix.

• Like 1