All Kingdom Hearts games coming to the Epic Games Store

Venocide

That's unfortunate. The epic games store is hot garbage. I downloaded it to play Rocket League and had to uninstall almost immediately because it was causing issues. The game had weird issues too. Like randomly deciding there's two players and not letting me change settings. I have a powerful PC, so it's nothing from that. Hopefully Steam gets the games eventually. I'll happily buy them once again if they do.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

Modding is not exclusive to Steam so if people make mods for it then yes you'd be able to use them

Perfect, thank you 

Say what you want about Epic and their client, but there are some games/franchises that I don't think would've considered PC releases if not for them throwing their money around.  More gamers being able to play the games they want to is a good thing.

EDIT: As an ex-PC gamer that used to cry about all of the different clients and trying to keep everything on Steam... best thing you can do is not worry about it.  Just pin them all to the Windows 10 start menu and organize it a little, keep a little note of all your logins, and life is good.

Edited by Dreakon13

I'm truthfully unsurprised of the fact SQEX didn't just put the All-in-One package on the Epic Store (1.5 + 2.5 + 2.8 + 3) for 60$, but guess they gotta maximize those profits I suppose. I'm only really excited for the mods that are to come, but other than that, another full priced release? Square has no shame, if they ever had any.