The trophy you have spent most time grinding for?

closertim

The hours you can grind out over night using a training glitch. I have a couple boosting partners for x-rays, which are done online. I do fatalities myself on arcade mode. 

Here is my progress, if anyone is interested :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiUz7Bp0lt4pdEpwZ1ZRdFloblEwd2Q4Y3drVmFqcWc&usp=drive_web

Thanks for the info.

Then it seams like I'm not starting this for sure (to much work to get the platinum for me...)

34Sa89ef4.png Final Fantasy XIII- Treasure Hunter

28Sc8b0a2.png Nier -Forging Master

I have yet to get the Nier trophy, but it's already taking forever, because of the random nature of some of the components. It's more frustrating than Treasure Hunter IMO, because the drops are too random

Edited by dino0301

Probably Red Dead Redemption, spent well over 10 hours straight grinding during a triple xp weekend to get the level 50 multiplayer. 

Also, Singstar XMB 400 songs... but the trophy glitched, and has still not unlocked :( can't bring myself to delete the save and do 400 again, knowing it could glitch again.

My longest grind would have to be Shift2 Unleashed Bounty Hunter

Earn $10million in career. I had earned about 3.6 million by the time I had unlocked every other trophy. I am currently about 9.5million earned. The fastest race is Monza in the GT1 class - earns 23,000 every 7 minutes 20 seconds. Thats the total time from starting one race to starting the next.

280 races - about 40 hours of doing the same thing for 2 trophies. Bounty Hunter and the Platinum.

Its no surprise that I earned my last trophy in this game nearly 7 months ago.

Demon's Souls strangely enough I managed to get all the pure stones rather easily it was the chunks of stones that took me longest to get.  Especially the chunks of cloudstone I managed to get over 300 shards of cloudstone before I managed to get my last chunk of cloudstone and that was with a PBWT.

WARRIORS OROCHI 3

The Dandy Captain

21Le24eb0.png       

Unlocked all costumes.

:silver:  14.93 % Rare

Dead rising 2. the genocide trophy where you had to kill 72000 zombies, the worst part was that the zombie count got reset when you entered New Game+

Assassins creed brotherhood. reaching level 50 was a bitch, especially because of all the 12 year old rushers who kept running around the map and reducing your score to 100+