The trophy you have spent most time grinding for?

closertim

My most biggest grind fest so far to this date is this annoying trophy, 

35S00908f.png  We're running away! We stole some gold!  Activated all skills.

Over 30 hours i spent trying to get this last achievement, my total game play was 72 hours.

I feel your pain on this one I loved every part of that game but when it came to the mindless grinding for those coins :shakefist:  I almost gave up on it.

The Last Of Us. Always that ONE game that can screw your entire clan in an instant without the proper teammates.  After that, I can easily go for the platinum. 

Finished the Firefly campaign, now going for the Hunter one. I do not see the point of forcing the players to do both campaigns and I agree these 100% risk missions are stupid. Also agree it depends on the people you play with: some play well and come to rescue you, some don't...

Just got the Dragon's Crown platinum trophy on Monday... Finally

Also trying to finish the platinum on Rayman Legends just miss the online trophies and the 1 million lums (500 000 so far).

Spent a lot to time to clear Metal Gear Rising on Revengeance difficulty to get all S ranks and finish all the VR missions with the gold medals (bloody mission 18... a nightmare!!!)

Finished the Firefly campaign, now going for the Hunter one. I do not see the point of forcing the players to do both campaigns and I agree these 100% risk missions are stupid. Also agree it depends on the people you play with: some play well and come to rescue you, some don't...

Just got the Dragon's Crown platinum trophy on Monday... Finally

Also trying to finish the platinum on Rayman Legends just miss the online trophies and the 1 million lums (500 000 so far).

Spent a lot to time to clear Metal Gear Rising on Revengeance difficulty to get all S ranks and finish all the VR missions with the gold medals (bloody mission 18... a nightmare!!!)

Exactly. I mostly play differently to achieve  the trophy without fail. After that, I can finally focus on the main campaign without no problems.  As for MGR, that was sorta of a nightmare only for no damage, VR missions. Especially the VR missions.. never felt annoyed with the camera in my life!  Still  a good hack n' slash game.