Aunt Rose trophy glitch

Sombroff

Just to warn you that maybe some of you will encounter same bug as me that will prevent you to got this trophy and therefore the platinum: aunt Rose is missing!

I don't know why I had this bug, I just can tell you that my ps4 pro was connected to internet, french ps4 system language, and i have used the "save&exit" option ingame, I had 5 pieces of the fountain and this Aunt Rose trophy was the last last trophy I needed.

Anyway I have then close the game, deleted the save data, set ps4 system language to english, turn off internet and started a new game, withtout using "save&exit", collected 0 piece of the fountain, just rush all bosses in the caves, and then aunt Rose was finally where she was supposed to be in the forest!

I had this bug from the asian stack, but I suppose it can also occurs on the european and american stack.

Edited by Sombroff
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

I just had an issue with Aunt Rose too. Was in The Forest and had just completed the boss battle with the wolf-like monster. Beat it and a secret portal popped up. Went into it and it brought be back to The Caves, I died in there without interacting with any characters and it popped the trophy for Aunt Rose, and then the Platinum. EU version of the game

Yep, this just happened to me on the Asia stack of the game (all 3 other stacks worked fine). I should have figured out that my game was screwed up way earlier -- Aunt Rose was actually in my village offering me upgrades before I ever went to the Forest.

Had to replay the game just to get that last trophy. No idea what triggers the glitch. The only thing that I did differently on the Asia stack was farm 500 green orbs in the Caves, since I thought that's how many you need to buy the weapon upgrade (you only actually need 300 though). Not sure if that triggers her to appear in the Village (and thus disappear from the Forest), since she sells a health upgrade for 500 orbs?

Edited by NathanielJohn