What's your estimate time to get the online trophies?

TheKingpin893

The first two trophies, "Knowing the basics" and "Populace" I got within 2 hours and 45 minutes. The Firefly journey took me 3 eight hour sessions and was much slower because I had to learn how things worked and also allowed me to hit most all of the multiplayer trophies while doing this run. The second "Hunter Journey" took me about 17 hours. Played all games.

I literally just did this finally just recently. It is very easy to overcome the "total wipeouts" that happen in weeks 6, 8, 10, 11 and 12. Just save your heal teammates for weeks 10, 11 and 12 after unlocking "Heal 2". Super easy with no exploiting. You'll get your target max number in your first game if you stay close to your teammates..and by a lot. Focus on clan size being between 30 and 40. If you find yourself getting too large...it requires better and better performances with a player base that has been playing this game for a very long time. Intentional wiping is something that is necessary to keep things reasonable. Don't run off away from your team.

Watch out for cheaters. If you think you're getting shot through walls from time to time...that's because you probably are by trash can players that are using a weapon switch glitch.The multiplayer is actually pretty good. Roll closer to your teammates than you normally would in any other multiplayer and you will have a good time.

• Like 2

I don‘t know.

There are methods to do this quicker.

I did it twice legit by just playing.

Probably could have had it another two times by just using a different account, every time i finished all the online trophys.

One of my favorite multiplayers.

Played this from 2013-2015 for houndred’s of hours.

Just so much fun fraction.

Especially the Interrogation mode.

It also took me like a month - or maybe it felt like a month because it was so tedious to me. Say if you play this every day all day, I’m betting on two weeks. It was fun at the start but then... I limited myself to about 1-2 hours every other day then towards the end I powered through it. I think 40 hours is a well estimated time, you could do it with less.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am almost done with all the online trophies, I'm doing them all by myself, no boosting. I quit the match every time I can, to make the days advance faster. With this strategy, I'd say I put about 25 hrs into MP so far, I'm only missing about 10 matches in the Firefly journey and I'll be done. All in all, it took about two weeks, where I played about 2 hours every day.

40 hours or so (20 a piece) sounds about right, just be sure not to fail on the in-game missions where you have to select an objective (eg. score x amount of downs over the course of 3 matches) where you can lose up to 100% of your population.  My first time through a multiplayer campaign on PS3, I wasn't paying attention, didn't think that it mattered, selected revives I think, which I usually would get plenty of, and had to start over from the very beginning when the whole population died in the last week.  After that, I put it down and didn't touch it for 8 months until the Left Behind DLC came out; playing that made me want to replay the main game and I wouldn't let myself do it until I finished getting the Platinum.  But anyway, don't lose your population, and yeah, the multiplayer DLC is easy enough to get along the way.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/5/2021 at 0:09 PM, Life-is-Torture said:

Or you are a god in mp or you playing boosting sessions there's no way to not lose all your population.

At least for me, I'm not fan of multiplayer games so I'm going to use this glitch next time I play to get the trophies.

This is not true! The journey is pretty fast and easy if you leave the easy challenges for the 100%-risk missions. It took me 20-30 hours solo. 

Sometimes you have just to kill 3 people in a match to make your population survive, I think anyone can do it... right? And I'm average level, not a god for sure. 

Also, I feel sorry for you if you suck at this game and have to ruin other people's experience just to get the trophies, because this is one of the best multiplayer out there. 

Edited by ShinySpidey
  • Like 1

Probably took me 30h. I followed the guide here without any boost and was not complicated. If you keep the easy challenges for the 100% possible loss of population this should be way easier. It also helps that it is a really cool MP, and this is from someone that usually does not like MP.

I'd say around 4 hours to complete each journey. When I did it, I always ran a monster game and quit the next 5 or so matches.

About the DLC trophies it's more down to luck for the maps to appear, but should all be doable within a 10 hour timeframe if you do it efficiently.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 1:41 PM, EdinhoN said:

I'd say around 4 hours to complete each journey. When I did it, I always ran a monster game and quit the next 5 or so matches.

About the DLC trophies it's more down to luck for the maps to appear, but should all be doable within a 10 hour timeframe if you do it efficiently.

4 hours per journey wouldn't be enough even if you quit every single game, as it takes at least 3 minutes to find a lobby, load the game and then quit it.

Even then, you can't quit more than twice in a row.

Realistically it's around 7 hours per journey, if you skip every game you can and avoid the longer game modes

Edited by squats_and_milk