Almanac pages (missing?)

Han_the_Dragon

Well I collected all almanac pages that showed up on the map, but 2 of my books are still missing pages.

I have heard a lot that there are a ton of glitches, and when it comes to the Almanacs, it seams that the problem is the game not registering the pages, and not the pages not showing up at all, so I was wondering if all the pages are available  to collect from the start or if I need to wait until some chapter to collect all the pages (I'm chapter 7 by the way)..

Just wanting to know if it's worth keep playing or if I should start a new file now..

Well I collected all almanac pages that showed up on the map, but 2 of my books are still missing pages.

I have heard a lot that there are a ton of glitches, and when it comes to the Almanacs, it seams that the problem is the game not registering the pages, and not the pages not showing up at all, so I was wondering if all the pages are available  to collect from the start or if I need to wait until some chapter to collect all the pages (I'm chapter 7 by the way)..

Just wanting to know if it's worth keep playing or if I should start a new file now..

No, you have to play through the game for them to unlock

I'm not sure, I collected them if I happen saw one. But I did all those stuff after completing chapter 12. You can also buy a map of all the collectibles. Just wait until you go for the Encyclopedia of the Common Man. That one is such a drag, following people for (ingame) days just to see their activities (as if that has something to do with the life of an assassin). People have reported that the activities don't register.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

I'm not sure, I collected them if I happen saw one. But I did all those stuff after completing chapter 12. You can also buy a map of all the collectibles. Just wait until you go for the Encyclopedia of the Common Man. That one is such a drag, following people for (ingame) days just to see their activities (as if that has something to do with the life of an assassin). People have reported that the activities don't register.

Ok, thanks, I already bought the maps (that's how I noticed I was missing some), so I think I will just finish the game, and then see..

I already read about that Encyclopedia of the Common Man, and have done nothing towards it (just recruiting people, nothing more), and will leave that for last..

Edit: Just found all Almanacs, and they didn't glitched after all.

Earliest time possible to find them all is in chapter 9 (the chapter I'm in now).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon