Trophy Guides Master List with Difficulty, No of Playthroughs, and Hours

l33sar54

I was searching the forum for a master list of published trophy guides where each entry would list the game difficulty, number of playthroughs, and hours estimated to reach platinum or 100% in the game. Nothing came up so I was wondering if such a feature exists, can be considered as a feature, or currently is in consideration. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to browse the list of all guides and choose my next game based on how many hours it takes to get a platinum, or sort the list by difficulty, time investment, or number of playthroughs easily.

If a master list like that doesn't exist, the only option I have is to open each guide manually or scrape the guides' headers which is against the Terms & Conditions on PSNProfiles.

https://platprices.com/en-us/search.php?discount=1&ps4=1&ps5=1&plat=1&sort=time&order=asc&fe=1

Change filters to fit your difficulty/time needs. This particular link is for games currently on sale, but can be broadened to the entire storefront. It'll take times/difficulty ratings from multiple trophy communities and give you the bulk of it at your fingertips.

Props to @NathanielJohn

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, l33sar54 said:

I was searching the forum for a master list of published trophy guides where each entry would list the game difficulty, number of playthroughs, and hours estimated to reach platinum or 100% in the game. Nothing came up so I was wondering if such a feature exists, can be considered as a feature, or currently is in consideration. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to browse the list of all guides and choose my next game based on how many hours it takes to get a platinum, or sort the list by difficulty, time investment, or number of playthroughs easily.

If a master list like that doesn't exist, the only option I have is to open each guide manually or scrape the guides' headers which is against the Terms & Conditions on PSNProfiles.

I already have a master list that you can browse in the Guidewriter's Headquarters

Just scroll down to the middle of the original post

• Like 1

Thank you so much @Dreggit, this is exactly what I've been looking for.

Final question: Do you know how often the list is updated?

EDIT: Missed this on the linked page: "This list will be updated occasionally as guides are published but not necessarily immediately."

Edited by l33sar54