zombiekillerkel

is a remaster likely?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think?

• probably!
    • probably not...
    • i dunno, but i sure hope so!

On 7/1/2022 at 2:23 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

I don't think there would be much to censor really - Lollipop Chainsaw was irreverent and cheeky - yes - but not actually particularly ribald in the grand scheme of things.

It was all pretty wholesome, given the potential for risqué that the tone implied.

In fact, it already censored itself jokingly anyways - there was a trophy for it as I recall!

There was a scene where Juliet remembered Morikawa and one of his training exercises that required her to wear some panties he liked, to which Nick replied something like "WHAT?" if I remember correctly...

I'm sure today the twitter people's heads would explode immediately after hearing that line :awesome:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DrZero_1983 said:

There was a scene where Juliet remembered Morikawa and one of his training exercises that required her to wear some panties he liked, to which Nick replied something like "WHAT?" if I remember correctly...

I'm sure today the twitter people's heads would explode immediately after hearing that line :awesome:

People have already complained about the I Swear! I Did It By Mistake! trophy/achievement. So much so that they have even suggested how it should be removed in any possible remaster or remake due to how inappropriate it is. Which ignores the fact of how the game itself features many things that we could consider as such.

• Like 1