Plays Well With Others

IvConqueror

Wondering if there is an ideal way of completing missions quickly? Should I quit out of missions other than “Fight the Storm” in Stonewood or is there another mission type or zone to make the grind smoother? (For reference I’m using Thunder Thora with Boom Base, placing floors as close to the husk spawn point as possible and using the turret gadget)

I have nearly every Hero, Weapon and Trap minus some recent event ones so loadout tips would be appreciated :)

Have at least 2 other people grinding with you so you can vote to start mission straight away, saves a lot of time. Only grind the lowest power level missions from Stonewood (you can set your preference to power level 1-3) as these are the easiest and quickest.

You can pretty much AFK since you have Thunder Thora, just place floors by the Atlas/Lar’s Van and with the right build the husks will die once they step on the floors allowing you to AFK since you won’t be kicked as you’re killing husks. No need for the turret gadget. I’ll try and find the build some of the people I grinded with used for Thunder Thora.

Build: Perks > Electrified Floors+, Z.A.P. (Active), Kinetic Overload, B.A.S.E // Support Team > Frozen Castle, Fully Contained, Plasma Arc, Space Technology, Mega Base. 

Edited by GraniteSnake
  • Like 2

On 13/02/2021 at 2:43 AM, GraniteSnake said:

Have at least 2 other people grinding with you so you can vote to start mission straight away, saves a lot of time. Only grind the lowest power level missions from Stonewood (you can set your preference to power level 1-3) as these are the easiest and quickest.

You can pretty much AFK since you have Thunder Thora, just place floors by the Atlas/Lar’s Van and with the right build the husks will die once they step on the floors allowing you to AFK since you won’t be kicked as you’re killing husks. No need for the turret gadget. I’ll try and find the build some of the people I grinded with used for Thunder Thora.

Build: Perks > Electrified Floors+, Z.A.P. (Active), Kinetic Overload, B.A.S.E // Support Team > Frozen Castle, Fully Contained, Plasma Arc, Space Technology, Mega Base. 

Thanks for the tips! Didn’t know about the afk trick so that should save me from paying attention, I usually spend the defence farming but not much point with the current 5k material cap 

1 hour ago, IvConqueror said:

Thanks for the tips! Didn’t know about the afk trick so that should save me from paying attention, I usually spend the defence farming but not much point with the current 5k material cap 

You’ll have to make sure you’re actually killing husks if you’re playing with randoms otherwise you’ll be kicked. You can transfer materials to your storage but you probably already know that, metal is the only material worth farming if you plan on building an AFK Endurance for farming Mist Monsters.