Meteor Ring Artifact/Strongest Monster

So, I guess I am underpowered, but still do not know how. I am a Clavat and I just made the Twilight Sword (this is the recipe, I cannot remember what it is called), I have all artifacts except Meteor Ring. My attack is 120. I admit I only have diamond armor and shield but these hard dungeons are ridiculous. I can't even kill a single enemy in Rabena without going through my 50 or more phoenix downs and my 20 or so each of apples and grapes. I'm shocked at how ridiculous hard this game got, so was wondering if anyone (whom I guess is way better at this game than me) would like to help me get the Meteor Ring with the 300 score in Rabena and would obviously defeat the Lich too?

Add me or respond here if you would like. PSN is One_Wing_Angel86

• 4 weeks later...

It's better to do the dungeons alone because you can reroll the loot at the end of the dungeon.

The meteor ring is a boss loot with a score more then 314 so you need to get a bonus like "Inflict damage" to get a lot of points.

Some tips

You must use the spell gravity on the flying monster to make then unable to attack.

The dungeon takes some time to clean it and to get the ring. (a little less then 2 hours for me)

Here a video to clean the dungeon and get the meteor ring.

The dungeon start at 7:00.