PVP Queue times heads up.

lostsorrowdays

The game is still fairly new on the playstation but this is a tip for new level 28 players aiming for a platinum might want to prioritise the PVP trophies. I mainly play EU afternoons 'weekdays' on the EU server. I first queued for 1 hour 40 minutes before waiting for my first PVP game to have enough players and eventually gave up waiting for a queue. This was in the 15 vs 15 players mode as I think it's the only mode when the PVP trophies pop. I gave up and tried again in the evening and got a couple of games. I got one match within 5 minutes of queuing and the average was about 30 minutes. I decided to try at the weekend. I queued for well over an hour and gave up as I had to cook food for the family. Trying again now and have been waiting for 38 minutes. As the novelty of the games wears off not sure if the queue times will get better or worse just thought it was worth letting people know they might want to get this done whilst the game is still fairly new.

• 2 weeks later...

Since you can queue for different teams you can find a boosting partner and trade kills, while other are trying to capture the points. We could get up to 20 kills per match (usually 10-15 since one side always dominated and the game ended faster), so I got the trophy in 2-3 sessions. The best times are Friday nights and weekends from noon to night.