Kromaia Omega

Megatritionsts

Hello everyone how are you guys doing today I just brought a video game off Ebay called Kromaia for ps4 I can't wait to play it when it gets delivered to my home it may take a couple of weeks to get here it wasn't on the U.S psn store so I got the disk version instead but it is available on the Hong Kong store feel free to buy it from there if you like Kromaia is supposed to be a tough game I plan on going for the platinum very soon there is this one trophy for beating pure mode I think that is the hardest one it may take a while but practice makes perfect this game will be hard but I will try my best if you want to try this game out for yourself be my guess expect a tough challenge thank you and happy gaming.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Megatritionsts said:

Hello everyone how are you guys doing today?

I just brought a video game off Ebay called Kromaia for ps4. I can't wait to play it when it gets delivered to my home, it may take a couple of weeks to get here. It wasn't on the U.S psn store so I got the disk version instead but it is available on the Hong Kong store. Feel free to buy it from there if you like.

Kromaia is supposed to be a tough game. I plan on going for the platinum very soon. There is this one trophy for beating pure mode, I think that is the hardest one. It may take a while but practice makes perfect. This game will be hard but I will try my best. If you want to try this game out for yourself, be my guess. Expect a tough challenge.

Thank you and happy gaming.

I also picked up a physical copy of this quite a few months ago, but I haven't gotten around to it. Based on the guide here, which is rated a 6/10, it does look like it'll have some challenge to it. 

Good luck and be sure to update the thread with what you think of the game once you get a chance to play.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

I also picked up a physical copy of this quite a few months ago, but I haven't gotten around to it. Based on the guide here, which is rated a 6/10, it does look like it'll have some challenge to it. 

Good luck and be sure to update the thread with what you think of the game once you get a chance to play.

Thank you DaivRules much appreciated I will make sure to talk about the game once I finally get my hands on it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello guys so I finally manage to obtain the platinum trophy for Kromaia Omega it was a great game fun bullet hell Shmup game it was a little tricky for me but I was able to pull it off it wasn't too much of a problem the game is pretty straight forward most of the trophies you can unlock just by naturally playing I had to complete new game+ a few times to unlock the Four Kicks trophy the two hardest trophies in the game are to achieve a x100 hit combo and to Complete Pure Mode I got lucky on both of those trophies Pure Mode is basically a no death mode it took me a few attempts to complete it tricky at first but once you understand what to do and you practice building up your skill level it's not that hard to complete this was a great platinum to add to the Collection if you guys want to give this plat a try wish you the best of luck hope you enjoy the game and thank you!!!! 

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

As I mentioned in the guide, what helps quite a bit to pass Pure Mode is you can re-enter levels you have already cleared. So if you finish a level low on shield you can re-enter the 1st level and there is a way to easily replenish it to the max of 4 before tackling the next one. You also aren't locked into a level once you enter, so if you have a bad run you can fly back to the entrance and return to the Hub to replenish shields in the 1st level and then try the level again.

Edited by Guardian_owl
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Guardian_owl said:

As I mentioned in the guide, what helps quite a bit to pass Pure Mode is you can re-enter levels you have already cleared. So if you finish a level low on shield you can re-enter the 1st level and there is a way to easily replenish it to the max of 4 before tackling the next one. You also aren't locked into a level once you enter, so if you have a bad run you can fly back to the entrance and return to the Hub to replenish shields in the 1st level and then try the level again.

Thanks for the video appreciate you so much!

• Like 1