Any way to do substory 11 after chapter 4 and before Premium Adventure?

thefourfoldroot

Unfortunately I missed the first chance. I’ve been going back to Okinawa at night every chance I get but it doesn’t show up at the lockers. It’s so frustrating as the substory gives locker key 44, the only one I now need, which would mean I don’t have to go through random and tedious fights. I’m on chapter 12 now, so a bit late, but I’m also concerned it bugged out because I started the story but didn’t go to the locker for some reason...anyone else encounter this?

Edit: Thankfully it unlocked in Premium Adventure. Tip for everyone: Do NOT miss this sub quest in Chapter 4. Needs to be nighttime. Otherwise you can’t skip the pointless random encounters in chapters 10, 11, and 12.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

35 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Unfortunately I missed the first chance. I’ve been going back to Okinawa at night every chance I get but it doesn’t show up at the lockers. It’s so frustrating as the substory gives locker key 44, the only one I now need, which would mean I don’t have to go through random and tedious fights. I’m on chapter 12 now, so a bit late, but I’m also concerned it bugged out because I started the story but didn’t go to the locker for some reason...anyone else encounter this?

Are you talking about sub-story Seven Mysteries of Ryukyu 4?

1 hour ago, black__bunny said:

Are you talking about sub-story Seven Mysteries of Ryukyu 4?

Yep. Number 1.  I actually just quickly completed the last chapter. Once the credits roll I’ll go back and see if I can restart / complete it. If so, I at least won’t have to worry about random battles while running around polishing of the sub stories and mini games, nor on my legendary run.

2 hours ago, black__bunny said:

There shouldn't be any issues with it unlocking, or any others in this chain as long as you have done the prerequisites

It’s strange. I talked to the girls to “start” the sub story, but didn’t finish it. I could then do parts 2-6 (even though the guide said they shouldn’t have been unlocked until I COMPLETED story 1). But couldn’t go “back” to part 1 until Premium Adventure.

I think my problem was that I did something nobody writing guides would have done - started the story by speaking with the girls but then not gone up to the lockers straight away. 

2 hours ago, Shadiochao said:

What's the problem with leaving it until premium adventure?

Just that I did 3 chapters having to do pointless fights I was completely over levelled for and don’t enjoy (the story was necessary for a locker key that was needed to acquire the Beads of Good fortune) No big problem, in PA now anyway. 

5 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

It’s strange. I talked to the girls to “start” the sub story, but didn’t finish it. I could then do parts 2-6 (even though the guide said they shouldn’t have been unlocked until I COMPLETED story 1). But couldn’t go “back” to part 1 until Premium Adventure.

I think my problem was that I did something nobody else writing guides would have done - started the story by speaking with the girls but then not going up to the lockers straight away. 

Yeah that could be the case as most would have probably gone to the lockers straight away. At least it unlocked for you eventually 

• Like 1