Watch dogs legion autopopping trophies

jiangtaiming

Hi there, I have played watch dogs legion and earned some trophies on PS4 before I got the ps5. I am now playing PS4 version on ps5 because I read some thread that the autopopping trophies were glitched which led to some players have to play the game twice. I am just wondering if it is still an issue because I can't find an update elsewhere. Many thanks!

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The cross-save cloud is currently broken so there's no way to move your saves between platforms :(. Ubisoft haven't admitted to there being any problems, thus it could be a while before this issue is fixed :(.

I used USB device to copy the save file and it works fine on PS5. I think the ps5 version might have a better graphics so I want to upgrade to PS5 version. However I just worry about my trophies transferring.

3 hours ago, jiangtaiming said:

I used USB device to copy the save file and it works fine on PS5. I think the ps5 version might have a better graphics so I want to upgrade to PS5 version. However I just worry about my trophies transferring.

AFAIK, the auto-pop doesn't happen if you don't use the in-game cross-save cloud ?.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jiangtaiming said:

There is a new update 1.12 at the moment. It seems that the cloud save has been fixed. If someone who tried the trophies transfer after the patch please post. Thanks!

I did it this morning PS5 transfer to the PS4 version via the in game cloud save option

Step 1- log into your original save and upload to the cloud 

Step 2- load up the new version and return to main menu when the game starts. Download your cloud save and continue campaign 

Step 3- The only trophy’s that auto-pop for me was the Shaken not Stired and Oral history 

Step 4- drink in one pub, play darts, do one Paste up, delivery one package, buy one clothes item, start a kick up challenge, buy a vehicle and gun paint, and if possible collect one more relic. These will all pop 

Step 5- Get one more specific kill with each of you operatives (followers, paintball gun, Bees, dive bomb etc) and they will pop 

Step 6- Load in your game designer and swap from them to another operative. As they are infront of you, fire them and rehire them straight away and you’ll get the meta-gaming and 20 operatives trophy. 
Step 7- get an op killed and sett up a revenge and adversary mission

Step 8- Start a new game and clear the campaign. Take control of all areas and upgrade all abilities 

I haven’t figured out how to auto pop the campaign ones or the skills. But I’m doing some side mission to see if that’ll work. Maybe future dlc will bring in more abilities and you can do it that way. Probably be quicker just to power through a new game once the above steps are done 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, mikem192 said:

I did it this morning PS5 transfer to the PS4 version via the in game cloud save option

Step 1- log into your original save and upload to the cloud 

Step 2- load up the new version and return to main menu when the game starts. Download your cloud save and continue campaign 

Step 3- The only trophy’s that auto-pop for me was the Shaken not Stired and Oral history 

Step 4- drink in one pub, play darts, do one Paste up, delivery one package, buy one clothes item, start a kick up challenge, buy a vehicle and gun paint, and if possible collect one more relic. These will all pop 

Step 5- Get one more specific kill with each of you operatives (followers, paintball gun, Bees, dive bomb etc) and they will pop 

Step 6- Load in your game designer and swap from them to another operative. As they are infront of you, fire them and rehire them straight away and you’ll get the meta-gaming and 20 operatives trophy. 
Step 7- get an op killed and sett up a revenge and adversary mission

Step 8- Start a new game and clear the campaign. Take control of all areas and upgrade all abilities 

I haven’t figured out how to auto pop the campaign ones or the skills. But I’m doing some side mission to see if that’ll work. Maybe future dlc will bring in more abilities and you can do it that way. Probably be quicker just to power through a new game once the above steps are done 

I guess they will never fix it. Sad.

54 minutes ago, jiangtaiming said:

I guess they will never fix it. Sad.

It was probably never intended so I doubt it’s broken. It’s just a simple stack like most other games! However it’s pretty decent we can manipulate all of the longer boring collectible trophies to make them pop immediately. It’s taken me half a day to get all trophies apart from story and skill points. Not a terrible thing 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried doing this without having a 100% on PS4 and only unlocked one trophy from crosssave. So I done a few missions and one more trophy unlocked. I’m thinking I need to do just start again but I didn’t even finish PS4. Not enjoyed this much didn’t enjoy the first one but I loved watch dogs 2 

Hello. 

I am replaying Watch Dogs Legion on my PS5 to get the platinum trophy again, but the trophy called "All About Aesthetic" is bugged. I have bought some weapon skins on the campaign and online and the trophy doesn't pop up. Does anyone know what to do?

On 11/7/2021 at 11:11 AM, Deluziion90 said:

Today I started the PS5 version after ps4 100% and getting the platinum again is really easy.

Most stuff doesn't autopop but requires to do everything only once to make the rest pop. I've almost got everything except story and upgrade trophies.

Well, I'm just like you. I have finished the Ps4 version 100% and I would like to release the Ps5 version and I have a question.

Is there a trophy that pops up automatically? Do you have to collect the collectibles again or does collecting one jump the trophy?

I have read your comment and the part that you say "requires doing everything only once so that the rest is shown" I have not understood it very well, what do you mean?

Thanks !!

1 hour ago, sirdavid89 said:

Well, I'm just like you. I have finished the Ps4 version 100% and I would like to release the Ps5 version and I have a question.

Is there a trophy that pops up automatically? Do you have to collect the collectibles again or does collecting one jump the trophy?

I have read your comment and the part that you say "requires doing everything only once so that the rest is shown" I have not understood it very well, what do you mean?

Thanks !!

I started the PS5 campaign 

Piece de Resistance
Complete a Paste Up in every Paste Up location

Fresh Threads
Spend 100 000 ETO on Clothes in Campaign Mode

these 3 autopopped immediately.

The other collectables like drinks and darts is just doing 1 in the safe house and everything should pop.

Doing things like:

Death From Above
Kill 5 Albion guards using Dive Bomb

Require only 1 kill.

This is for all these misc trophies.

Packrat in the DLC for getting 50% collectables is just picking up 1 collectable to make it pop.

The only thing I did again is getting the whole map cleared with tech points and replaying the campaign.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

Piece de Resistance

Fresh Threads

The other collectables like drinks and darts is just doing 1 in the safe house and everything should pop.

Doing things like:

Death From Above

Require only 1 kill.

Packrat in the DLC for getting 50% collectables is just picking up 1 collectable to make it pop.

The only thing I did again is getting the whole map cleared with tech points and replaying the campaign.

Thank you very much for answering. Well, from what you have said, it is quite fast to get platinum, especially for collectibles. Thanks again.

49 minutes ago, sirdavid89 said:

Thank you very much for answering. Well, from what you have said, it is quite fast to get platinum, especially for collectibles. Thanks again.

If you got the season pass you get Wrench and Aiden in the main game.

Trust me Wrench is broken. You can use his cargo drone to get all the tech points on the map in ~5hrs and be done with it, after you can just enjoy the main game and don't have to worry about a single trophy anymore.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 13/07/2021 at 9:51 PM, Deluziion90 said:

Piece de Resistance

Fresh Threads

Doing things like:

Death From Above

Require only 1 kill.

Sorry to dredge up a really old post, i've 100% the PS4 version, don't mind playing the campaign again or doing some of the misc stuff again once, but do you need to replay the bloodline campaign too? Also and most importantly do i need to do resistance mode again?

Cheers in advance

• 4 months later...
On 14/07/2021 at 0:16 AM, sirdavid89 said:

The other collectables like drinks and darts is just doing 1 in the safe house and everything should pop

I had 100% PS4 saved. I transferred this to cloud save and started the ps5 version today. The final story mission, file collection and paste up trophy popped only, I did one drink and one darts game and they didn’t pop? So strange ppl seem to get 3 random auto pop trophies when transferring I guess I’m playing ps5 version from scratch?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
9 hours ago, Blue_Nose_2k20 said:

Do u know if pops or u do the last mission abs then upload save please let me know 

As for autopop, you'll only get the collectibles one in Bloodline, nothing else. You can use the save transfer option to cut some time, but in Bloodline DLC you'll need to save transfer everytime before any trophy. In Resistance DLC you can make a save in the last section in Broca Tech to have both trophies.