jiangtaiming

Watch dogs legion autopopping trophies

17 posts in this topic

Hi there, I have played watch dogs legion and earned some trophies on PS4 before I got the ps5. I am now playing PS4 version on ps5 because I read some thread that the autopopping trophies were glitched which led to some players have to play the game twice. I am just wondering if it is still an issue because I can't find an update elsewhere. Many thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cross-save cloud is currently broken so there's no way to move your saves between platforms :(. Ubisoft haven't admitted to there being any problems, thus it could be a while before this issue is fixed :(.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The cross-save cloud is currently broken so there's no way to move your saves between platforms :(. Ubisoft haven't admitted to there being any problems, thus it could be a while before this issue is fixed :(.

I used USB device to copy the save file and it works fine on PS5. I think the ps5 version might have a better graphics so I want to upgrade to PS5 version. However I just worry about my trophies transferring.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jiangtaiming said:

I used USB device to copy the save file and it works fine on PS5. I think the ps5 version might have a better graphics so I want to upgrade to PS5 version. However I just worry about my trophies transferring.

AFAIK, the auto-pop doesn't happen if you don't use the in-game cross-save cloud 🤔.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK, the auto-pop doesn't happen if you don't use the in-game cross-save cloud 1f914.png.

Okay thanks for replying. Seems like I have to stick on the PS4 version then. I don't wanna beat the game twice lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a new update 1.12 at the moment. It seems that the cloud save has been fixed. If someone who tried the trophies transfer after the patch please post. Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jiangtaiming said:

There is a new update 1.12 at the moment. It seems that the cloud save has been fixed. If someone who tried the trophies transfer after the patch please post. Thanks!


I did it this morning PS5 transfer to the PS4 version via the in game cloud save option

 

Step 1- log into your original save and upload to the cloud 

Step 2- load up the new version and return to main menu when the game starts. Download your cloud save and continue campaign 

Step 3- The only trophy’s that auto-pop for me was the Shaken not Stired and Oral history 

Step 4- drink in one pub, play darts, do one Paste up, delivery one package, buy one clothes item, start a kick up challenge, buy a vehicle and gun paint, and if possible collect one more relic. These will all pop 

Step 5- Get one more specific kill with each of you operatives (followers, paintball gun, Bees, dive bomb etc) and they will pop 

Step 6- Load in your game designer and swap from them to another operative. As they are infront of you, fire them and rehire them straight away and you’ll get the meta-gaming and 20 operatives trophy. 
Step 7- get an op killed and sett up a revenge and adversary mission

Step 8- Start a new game and clear the campaign. Take control of all areas and upgrade all abilities 

 

 

I haven’t figured out how to auto pop the campaign ones or the skills. But I’m doing some side mission to see if that’ll work. Maybe future dlc will bring in more abilities and you can do it that way. Probably be quicker just to power through a new game once the above steps are done 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mikem192 said:


I did it this morning PS5 transfer to the PS4 version via the in game cloud save option

 

Step 1- log into your original save and upload to the cloud 

Step 2- load up the new version and return to main menu when the game starts. Download your cloud save and continue campaign 

Step 3- The only trophy’s that auto-pop for me was the Shaken not Stired and Oral history 

Step 4- drink in one pub, play darts, do one Paste up, delivery one package, buy one clothes item, start a kick up challenge, buy a vehicle and gun paint, and if possible collect one more relic. These will all pop 

Step 5- Get one more specific kill with each of you operatives (followers, paintball gun, Bees, dive bomb etc) and they will pop 

Step 6- Load in your game designer and swap from them to another operative. As they are infront of you, fire them and rehire them straight away and you’ll get the meta-gaming and 20 operatives trophy. 
Step 7- get an op killed and sett up a revenge and adversary mission

Step 8- Start a new game and clear the campaign. Take control of all areas and upgrade all abilities 

 

 

I haven’t figured out how to auto pop the campaign ones or the skills. But I’m doing some side mission to see if that’ll work. Maybe future dlc will bring in more abilities and you can do it that way. Probably be quicker just to power through a new game once the above steps are done 

I guess they will never fix it. Sad.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, jiangtaiming said:

I guess they will never fix it. Sad.

It was probably never intended so I doubt it’s broken. It’s just a simple stack like most other games! However it’s pretty decent we can manipulate all of the longer boring collectible trophies to make them pop immediately. It’s taken me half a day to get all trophies apart from story and skill points. Not a terrible thing 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, right now it doesn't matter what version we play first? I prefer to play better PS5 version of course, but from what I'm reading there's no autopop between those versions, right?

No matter version I play first?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today I started the PS5 version after ps4 100% and getting the platinum again is really easy.

 

Most stuff doesn't autopop but requires to do everything only once to make the rest pop. I've almost got everything except story and upgrade trophies.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried doing this without having a 100% on PS4 and only unlocked one trophy from crosssave. So I done a few missions and one more trophy unlocked. I’m thinking I need to do just start again but I didn’t even finish PS4. Not enjoyed this much didn’t enjoy the first one but I loved watch dogs 2 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. 

 

I am replaying Watch Dogs Legion on my PS5 to get the platinum trophy again, but the trophy called "All About Aesthetic" is bugged. I have bought some weapon skins on the campaign and online and the trophy doesn't pop up. Does anyone know what to do?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2021 at 11:11 AM, Deluziion90 said:

Today I started the PS5 version after ps4 100% and getting the platinum again is really easy.

 

Most stuff doesn't autopop but requires to do everything only once to make the rest pop. I've almost got everything except story and upgrade trophies.

 

Well, I'm just like you. I have finished the Ps4 version 100% and I would like to release the Ps5 version and I have a question.

 

Is there a trophy that pops up automatically? Do you have to collect the collectibles again or does collecting one jump the trophy?

 

I have read your comment and the part that you say "requires doing everything only once so that the rest is shown" I have not understood it very well, what do you mean?

 

Thanks !!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sirdavid89 said:

 

Well, I'm just like you. I have finished the Ps4 version 100% and I would like to release the Ps5 version and I have a question.

 

Is there a trophy that pops up automatically? Do you have to collect the collectibles again or does collecting one jump the trophy?

 

I have read your comment and the part that you say "requires doing everything only once so that the rest is shown" I have not understood it very well, what do you mean?

 

Thanks !!

 

I started the PS5 campaign 

 

Piece de Resistance
Complete a Paste Up in every Paste Up location

Fresh Threads
Spend 100 000 ETO on Clothes in Campaign Mode
 

these 3 autopopped immediately.

 

The other collectables like drinks and darts is just doing 1 in the safe house and everything should pop.

 

Doing things like:

Death From Above
Kill 5 Albion guards using Dive Bomb
 

 

Require only 1 kill.

This is for all these misc trophies.

 

Packrat in the DLC for getting 50% collectables is just picking up 1 collectable to make it pop.

 

The only thing I did again is getting the whole map cleared with tech points and replaying the campaign.
 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

 

I started the PS5 campaign 

 

Piece de Resistance
Complete a Paste Up in every Paste Up location

Fresh Threads
Spend 100 000 ETO on Clothes in Campaign Mode
 

these 3 autopopped immediately.

 

The other collectables like drinks and darts is just doing 1 in the safe house and everything should pop.

 

Doing things like:

Death From Above
Kill 5 Albion guards using Dive Bomb
 

 

Require only 1 kill.

This is for all these misc trophies.

 

Packrat in the DLC for getting 50% collectables is just picking up 1 collectable to make it pop.

 

The only thing I did again is getting the whole map cleared with tech points and replaying the campaign.
 

 

Thank you very much for answering. Well, from what you have said, it is quite fast to get platinum, especially for collectibles. Thanks again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, sirdavid89 said:

 

Thank you very much for answering. Well, from what you have said, it is quite fast to get platinum, especially for collectibles. Thanks again.

 

If you got the season pass you get Wrench and Aiden in the main game.

Trust me Wrench is broken. You can use his cargo drone to get all the tech points on the map in ~5hrs and be done with it, after you can just enjoy the main game and don't have to worry about a single trophy anymore.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.