Barrow Hag trade

willianmarques

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Alright, after getting everything else, I also am just missing the Burial Fe...  Reading the limited information online, people have reported getting it from Osseus (some claim it's an exclusive drop from him, which is not true), but another strategy that I keep reading about is to keep beating the Boar, Carnoccus, over and over again as he is the fastest boss to repeat. 

Instead of starting new saves, I have a save with a Lv. 5 weapon and a 1-health-bar Carnoccus. This way, I can just run up straight to the boss and kill him quickly without having to deal with the Totems. 

But... No Burial Fe yet... not from him, or from any other boss. 

Now, does anyone know if what I'm doing, reloading this specific save over and over again, CAN give me Burial Fe eventually? Any insight would be appreciated... 

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/05/2023 at 4:30 PM, Arcesius said:

So, to anyone in my situation, the strategy described above definitely works. I had really bad luck and had to reload my save over and over again for 4-5 hours, but finally got the Burial Fe from Carnoccus. It's over 1f616.png

I'm currently in the exact same situation. Completed everything else, and have been reloading my save before Carnoccus and beating him for over and hour now and no Burial Fe. What a stupid, boring grind. Got the Ingot three times already too.  

33 minutes ago, coldhardcrash_ said:

I'm currently in the exact same situation. Completed everything else, and have been reloading my save before Carnoccus and beating him for over and hour now and no Burial Fe. What a stupid, boring grind. Got the Ingot three times already too.  

I feel you, I ended up having gotten 7 or 8 ingots by the time I got the Burial Fe... At least you know that it will drop this way eventually, I was worried it wouldn't while I was grinding ?

Hope you get it soon!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, coldhardcrash_ said:

From my experience the Burial Fe dropped only after Osseus. I never got it after any other boss and I've beaten the game a couple times. It's definitely random but it seems he has the highest chance of dropping it.

24 minutes ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

From my experience the Burial Fe dropped only after Osseus. I never got it after any other boss and I've beaten the game a couple times. It's definitely random but it seems he has the highest chance of dropping it.

I ended up getting it from Carnoccus after reloading my save over and over. I don't know where it says that Osseus has a higher chance of dropping it, Carnoccus is just a lot quicker to beat as you can just walk straight to him instead of traversing through the same boring level over and over. 

Either way, it's over, it's done. *insert Frodo gif here*

Also, thanks @Arcesius for confirming that reloading a save at Carnoccus does eventually work, I was about to give up after the first hour until I saw your comment on this thread. 

21 minutes ago, coldhardcrash_ said:

I ended up getting it from Carnoccus after reloading my save over and over. I don't know where it says that Osseus has a higher chance of dropping it, Carnoccus is just a lot quicker to beat as you can just walk straight to him instead of traversing through the same boring level over and over. 

@Arcesius

It's not mentioned anywhere. I always got it after Osseus (three times or more I believe) and never got it after any other boss. Some players also mentioned getting Fe after him. During one of my testing runs I've farmed Carnoccus for over an hour and got nothing. Then I've tried Osseus ONCE and got it, so thought this may be true. Glad you were able to plat this awkward game.

44 minutes ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

It's not mentioned anywhere. I always got it after Osseus (three times or more I believe) and never got it after any other boss. Some players also mentioned getting Fe after him. During one of my testing runs I've farmed Carnoccus for over an hour and got nothing. Then I've tried Osseus ONCE and got it, so thought this may be true. Glad you were able to plat this awkward game.

Fair enough then, might be the case. 

Awkward might be the best way to describe this game haha. It had potential but just feels so bare bones, and the clunky mechanics don't help. Glad it's over. 

• Like 1

On 13/6/2023 at 4:57 PM, The-Smiths-85 said:

Actually it's a random drop from any boss. I spent two or three hours fighting Carnoccus over and over again until it finally dropped and then I was able to obtain the last trophy I needed.