The great Ace Attorney Chronicles rated for PS4

16 hours ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

The fan-translations for DGS 2 is taking really long, so I'm glad that it's officially getting localized. It's about damn time!! Though this was pretty much confirmed due to the Capcom leaks, it's nice to see more confirmations. Calling Sherlock Holmes, "Herlock Sholmes" is gonna take forever to get used too... 1f613.png

There are a bunch of rumors that the reason why it took so long was copyright issues with the owner of the Sherlock Holmes character. Taking the first letter of the first name and just adding it to the last name is probably one of the laziest things I've ever seen done. ?

Oh well I guess. I'm just glad it's getting localized. Though it really doesn't make me feel any better about C(r)apcom's treatment of the series as a whole though.

Either way this only further shows the Capcom leaks were legit and accurate. Whether that's good or bad is up to interpretation I guess.

Hopefully I'll be able to Plat this game as well since I got the Plat for Ace Attorney Trilogy. We'll see though. No promises obviously lol.