Hello everyone!

Ferdinand357

Well i´m Fernando, i´m 31 and although i have been playing on the PS platform since 2011 (in june it will be 10 years since my first trophy), just recently i got into trophy hunting (guess why).

I´m currently cleaning old games i left off years ago and do some new games from time to time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shua_J said:

Hows life, Ferdinand? Looked at your list and we are very similar in a lot of respects. Noticed that you have the Wolf 2 plat...which I have too. Wondering if you want to give the Uncharted 4 Survival 100 percent a go in about 2 weeks or so? I just cleared the Platinum for the game and am working paths and strats at the moment for UC4S. Saw you had the remaining 2 trophies left and just saw your post. Two of us with the skills to clear Wolf 2 would be more than good to grab the last two trophies. PM me if its a good time for you to give it a shot.

yeah, would be worth a try, i hope i get back my PS4 working right by then, i tried to change thermal paste by my self but it didn´t work well.

4 hours ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

nice to meet you! I'm beyond impressed with the Wolfenstein 2 plat you've got, well done!

thanks!

6 hours ago, SaAlLoAg said:

Hi there! It's nice to see more people getting into this hobby; I hope this community fits with you  :dance:

You have a quite good taste in Shooters: All Doom's games, Duke Nukem 3, The Resistance trilogy, etc. Also, you plat'ted Mirror's Edge, you have my respects :yay:

thanks, and i´ve been playing shooters since i was 6, first game i played was DN3D, then Doom, Heretic and so on and i think ME is one of my favorite plats

• Like 1