A guy called Quest - glitch still working

GRAMMELKNOEDEL91

Hey guys,

I just found out that the glitch for "A guy called Quest" is still working with the latest patch on PS4 (digital version).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxsQbrSoyvM&list=LL&index=1 (Credit to YetiWhiskers)

Doing it will let you finish every quest you like without acutally completing it, especially the one which requires 4 players! Back-up your save first! I just did it today and the trophy popped perfectly fine.

• Like 3

There’s a very similar glitch that’s explained on the trophy guide but the one you’ve linked appears to be much more accessible and promising. The previous exploit a.k.a. “The LBP3 God Glitch” required you to play the game without any patches/updates installed which can be done on all versions (I don’t know about PS4 --> PS5 backwards compatibility) but is much easier with the physical version. Progressing through the story enough to do the glitch should be fine on PS4 (was for me here first) but on PS3 I recently spent 6-7 hours trying to get it to work, it wouldn’t stop crashing my system. A little later I discovered this thread, updated my PS3 disc, loaded and attempted with no crashing. “A Guy Called Quest” unlocked going through all the necessary quests, followed by my what is my 125th platinum.

Because of this thread my previous efforts are now a complete waste of time, but thank you so much anyway for sharing this way-to-go method! I couldn’t imagine going through with this trophy legitimately or getting success with the previous bug.

I will support any decision to get this video method to replace the old video embedded on the PSNProfiles Guide. With that, not only are bugs/crashes much less of a concern but LittleBigPlanet 3 hasn’t received an update since mid-2017 and I expect this to keep going, as sad as that might sound one way or another.

Edited by Dry