Is the plat still possible?

Shxdow360

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Van-Helsings said:

Glitched how?

The news sign in the village is supposed to connect to some online news... thing. But that thing hasn't been updated in some time. Either it doesn't connect or the file it's trying to read is empty. Qualified guesswork here.

10 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

The news sign in the village is supposed to connect to some online news... thing. But that thing hasn't been updated in some time. Either it doesn't connect or the file it's trying to read is empty. Qualified guesswork here.

oh wow...glad i did both ps3 and ps4 versions already, i was trying to get the EU version done as well..i guess not

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 1:59 AM, grifteskymfning said:

Has anyone tried to contact Activision about this or do they only really respond if it's COD related?

6 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

Has anyone tried to contact Activision about this or do they only really respond if it's COD related?

I don't think they really care about the skylander servers, seeing as they won’t patch the Black Ops 2 league trophy either. I wouldn’t keep your hopes up