Can you play arms race instantly?

Exairesi

I have been having a hard time finding an answer to this question, so I thought I would post it here.

I had played through the story about a year ago, and I was going to finish up the 100%, I do not want to play Zane (the character I beat the game with), and thought I would try another Vault Hunter. My question is, can I jump into arms race before beating the game? Or would I have to beat the game first then the previous DLC then arms race last?

You have to reach Sanctuary III, then complete a couple missions onboard before any of the DLC missions open up. Alternatively, you can just create a Lv15 character via the new character screen - then you will start on-board Sanctuary III with all the previous missions auto-completed and the DLC missions ready to start. Arms Race is effectively a separate entity within the game, since you are stripped of everything you have, plus your Guardian Ranks and Mayhem Mode are disabled

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

You have to reach Sanctuary III, then complete a couple missions onboard before any of the DLC missions open up. Alternatively, you can just create a Lv15 character via the new character screen - then you will start on-board Sanctuary III with all the previous missions auto-completed and the DLC missions ready to start. Arms Race is effectively a separate entity within the game, since you are stripped of everything you have, plus your Guardian Ranks and Mayhem Mode are disabled

I did not even see that! Thank you .. now I'm waffling, I might end up just sticking with zane lmao