Is the game censored? A quick google search couldn't answer my question.

Add to that, that the game is USK0 (Unterhaltungssoftware Selbstkontrolle it's like PEGI for Germany, so it would be equivalent to PEGI 0). That means a 2 year old child could play the game.

Spoiler

A scene in the Anime where you could see the corpses of the villagers shows just the sky in the game.

Actually I am at the end of the first loop - I think - and I have yet to see a single corpse. The closest thing to a body I got to see was a Chibi model bleeding.

Edited by Demortuus

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Any chance you checked the thread that contains all the censored Sony games:

Didn't know there was such a thread, as per the thread it doesn't seem to be the case, but I wonder. Maybe the "hard" content was cut in development phase. I mean USK0, seriously? Even Death End Request is USK12 and I wondered why, because it has so graphical descriptions of death. For a game which main selling point is live - die - repeat, to have USK0, that seems to be a reach not to be censored

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I don't know of any censorship but there's always a chance it could have been pre-censored before a single line of code was written. The Anime is a 15 in the UK but the game is a 12 so pre-censorship is most likely.

I think so too

Edited by Demortuus