"Glitched Trophies"/ Full Roster/ Jack of All Trades

Are you sure you're doing quick match or ranked? And not Terrorist Hunt and Unranked? You don't need to win, and I think there is a stat counter if you go into the bios of each operator.

Here are the operators you need. 200 games in total.

• Sledge
  • Ash
  • Twitch
  • Glaz
  • Blitz
  • Thatcher
  • Thermite
  • Montagne
  • Fuze
  • IQ
  • Mute
  • Castle
  • Doc
  • Kapkan
  • Jager
  • Smoke
  • Pulse
  • Rook
  • Tachanka
  • Bandit

It's definitely bugged, I had for sure played more than 10 rounds with each, I think it popped at my 12th or 13th round of some operator, not sure what triggered it. Looking at your stats, you have clearly played more than that with all of them though. When I finally got it, I still had a lot of stuff left to do, if you're in the same position I'd say just keep chasing the rest of the trophies while rotating among all the operators (well, maybe not the ones you've used for 40-50 rounds already) and you will likely get it before your last trophy anyway.

5 hours ago, RiskyDrake said:

Hi yes im totally sure i am doing it right! Quick matches yes! Im not sure whats going on but im not the only one in the same boat as me! Ubisoft apparently did an update in 2019 and bugged it! So some people get and some dont but i will keep playing and see what happens. I have informed Ubisoft about it and hopefully it gets fixed! Thanks guys

• 4 weeks later...

That trophy is a pain for sure but I'm almost positive it's not glitched. It just has very picky requirements that most new players (myself included) tend to misunderstand.

1) PLAY QUICK MATCH ONLY. Beginner mode won't count, and more importantly UNRANKED MATCHES WON'T COUNT either (this was my mistake).

2) Just to be safe, only count the rounds of the matches that you did finish. Playing full matches is also good for xp anyway.

3) Start off by grinding 4 operators of the same team up until you get the Old School trophy. This will 100% ensure that you cleared those 4 operators, leaving only 16 to grind if you fuck up and lose count at some point.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 27-10-2020 at 5:17 PM, TheSledgeAce said:

I’ve won a round with every operator, Didn’t pop so I won a round with every op without dying and it still didn’t pop, any help to make sure it works would be appreciated Thanks 

And did you do it in ranked? Because this is one of the trophies that can't be obtained in quick match.

• 1 month later...

Hi! You're probably reading this because you think the trophies mentioned in the title are glitched to some degree. Well I'm here to tell you that they're not. I have to admit, for trophies like Full Roster I played about 30 rounds with each operator without realizing what was happening. I played these across Casual, Unranked and Ranked. However, I had a theory and experimented and managed to get the trophy as well as the platinum! Happy Days. Below I've included how to get these "Glitched Trophies".

First of all, you want to pick a game mode you play more as you'll be unlocking this trophy throughout that game mode. I picked ranked. 

Back in the day ATK and First Class Defense are pretty easy but combos dont work well in this game which is why people think the trophies are "glitched". For example you can't do 4 rounds in Casual and then 6 in Ranked with an operator. You have to do them ALL in one game mode (Preferably ranked as this helps you get Jack of All Trades later).

You wanna replicate this with every operator. I should also mention that you cant change game modes for operators. For example: as a not very good Glaz player I chose to do his rounds in Casual and did every other OPs in Ranked. This does NOT work. This is also why I said to pick a game mode earlier. Once you start doing your rounds for Full Roster. Back in the Day ATK and First Class Defense should unlock. After a while Old School should also unlock. After you win 1 round with each operator in Ranked, Jack of All Trades will unlock. Then if you've done everything properly Full Roster should unlock too.

Summary: Pick a game-mode, play all 10 games in that game mode with every operator. for full roster with the Pathfinder operators and win 1 round with each to unlock Jack of All Trades or Full Roster. You can play a different game mode too but it wont count towards the trophy unless you choose to do all the rounds there.

For example you can't do 4 rounds in Casual and then 6 in Ranked with an operator.

You also can't do 10 rounds with Ash in Ranked and then 10 rounds with Glaz in Casual. They both have to be in the same game mode

Hope this helps, I struggled with this trophy and wanted to share what worked for me.

I would also like to add that Unranked DOES NOT work for trophies in any capacity (for the round ones) at least. If it mentions Quick Match or Ranked do it in that game mode.

EDIT/Additional Information:

Secondly, you might want to start manually tracking stats as Tracking Websites as well as the in game tracker, track unranked stats. 

Lastly, if manually tracking is too hard for you I used an app that would track each operators stats by the GAME MODE. This only tracks seasonally but it insures that you've been doing the rounds in Ranked or Casual. 

Heres the app for IOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/r6-squad/id1462314726

Here it is for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phorez.ben.r6squadtracker&hl=en_CA&gl=US

To check stats for each operator simply go to performance for this season and it should start tracking they update daily. All time stats aren't seperated by game mode however. 

This is all the information I have and used when getting this trophy. It worked for me and hopefully it works for you too. Happy Hunting!

Edited by Fiiizan
Additional Information
  • Like 4

I have tried this method i set out to get 10 wins per operator needed for Jack of all trades and full roster as the original trophy requirements didn't work, i figured i would get both by doing this in ranked mode only no other modes , unfortunately neither trophy has popped  after getting 10 round wins each with the required operators, so this method may have worked for you but unfortunately for me and alot of people the trophies are still glitched and not working.

On 8/16/2020 at 7:11 AM, JeManquedHygiene said:

That trophy is a pain for sure but I'm almost positive it's not glitched. It just has very picky requirements that most new players (myself included) tend to misunderstand.

1) PLAY QUICK MATCH ONLY. Beginner mode won't count, and more importantly UNRANKED MATCHES WON'T COUNT either (this was my mistake).

2) Just to be safe, only count the rounds of the matches that you did finish. Playing full matches is also good for xp anyway.

3) Start off by grinding 4 operators of the same team up until you get the Old School trophy. This will 100% ensure that you cleared those 4 operators, leaving only 16 to grind if you fuck up and lose count at some point.

You cant say its not glitched when it clearly is ive won 10 rounds each with the operators needed and still no trophy pop its a joke ubisoft are a trash company with bad servers stuck on 78% cause of glitched trophies.

On 2020-07-22 at 9:51 AM, Bezenko said:

It's definitely bugged, I had for sure played more than 10 rounds with each, I think it popped at my 12th or 13th round of some operator, not sure what triggered it. Looking at your stats, you have clearly played more than that with all of them though. When I finally got it, I still had a lot of stuff left to do, if you're in the same position I'd say just keep chasing the rest of the trophies while rotating among all the operators (well, maybe not the ones you've used for 40-50 rounds already) and you will likely get it before your last trophy anyway.

Stats inside the actual game tracker also count unranked stats so they arent that useful if you play unranked.

Manually tracking your stats, at least for some things, is better than any of the stat trackers I found. I am mainly referring to things like blinded kills. To be frank,  Siege's stats suck in my opinion and the the 3rd party trackers a barely a notch above. Also, if you play infrequently like myself,  stats get reset between seasons so I ended up needing more blinded, nitro, etc kills than necessary since my previous seasons kills were wiped. 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 3:51 AM, miickomadyoke_- said:

You cant say its not glitched when it clearly is ive won 10 rounds each with the operators needed and still no trophy pop its a joke ubisoft are a trash company with bad servers stuck on 78% cause of glitched trophies.

Well I'm no expert on the game (I hated it with quite a passion actually), I was just speaking about my own experience. Also I can see you're on the PS5 version, so this might still be different than PS4.

If you have no idea what you did wrong, just do as I did and play one extra match per character until the trophy pops. I mean, it's hardly a rare achievement so most people eventually figure it out.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 2:33 PM, JeManquedHygiene said:

Well I'm no expert on the game (I hated it with quite a passion actually), I was just speaking about my own experience. Also I can see you're on the PS5 version, so this might still be different than PS4.

If you have no idea what you did wrong, just do as I did and play one extra match per character until the trophy pops. I mean, it's hardly a rare achievement so most people eventually figure it out.

So i have done 10 ranked wins each with the 20 original pathfinder ops on ranked mode only still no trophy, jack of all trades should have atleast popped by now but nothing, full roster also has not unlocked either, this is frustrating i hope somebody finds a solution soon.

On 2/18/2021 at 2:33 PM, JeManquedHygiene said:

• 1 year later...
On 2/17/2021 at 1:49 PM, da-Noob123 said:

Manually tracking your stats, at least for some things, is better than any of the stat trackers I found. I am mainly referring to things like blinded kills. To be frank,  Siege's stats suck in my opinion and the the 3rd party trackers a barely a notch above. Also, if you play infrequently like myself,  stats get reset between seasons so I ended up needing more blinded, nitro, etc kills than necessary since my previous seasons kills were wiped. 

I have one trophy left to get platinum on this game it’s the jack of all trades trophy .and I have gotten wins with all of the OG operators  and i didn’t get the trophy as im writing this it’s vector glare and before this season I got some round wins with half the operators but then I got busy and couldn’t play anymore and I left it but  what your saying Is that I have too get all the operator wins in the same season ? 

1 hour ago, FireFox__F said:

I have one trophy left to get platinum on this game it’s the jack of all trades trophy .and I have gotten wins with all of the OG operators  and i didn’t get the trophy as im writing this it’s vector glare and before this season I got some round wins with half the operators but then I got busy and couldn’t play anymore and I left it but  what your saying Is that I have too get all the operator wins in the same season ? 

I got Jack of All Trades a long time ago when I first started playing; I think the requirements were different back then. Looking through the forums, this trophy appears to be very finicky so all I can say about it is to keep trying. Also, if I recall correctly, the wins need to be all in the same mode i.e. either ranked or unranked, it can't be split between the two.

In regards to the kills though, like blinded or remote C4, yes it was my experience that they were reset. I played this game very sporadically, so it might have been major patches that reset it or the seasonal ones, difficult to say with the minimal stat tracking available.