Speedrun Not Saving

I started a Continuous Speedrun as Doughnut Drake and reached Chapter 12. I had more important matters to attend to though so I quit out. When I got to the menu, my save file was wiped and now I’m back to the beginning. Has this ever happened to you and how do I prevent this? Is the start of Chapter 12 an unfortunate place to quit or what because I don’t always have the ability to play a whole game in one sitting.

Edited by LethalShark20

• 1 month later...

I don't think it's normal that your savegame was erased but you still need to do it in one session because it changes your character back to normal drake and you won't get the doughnut drake trophy. The other speedrun trophy should unlock fine but you don't want to do it twice right?

11 minutes ago, westersburg said:

I don't think it's normal that your savegame was erased but you still need to do it in one session because it changes your character back to normal drake and you won't get the doughnut drake trophy. The other speedrun trophy should unlock fine but you don't want to do it twice right?

AFAIK, you can change the skin right after loading the save and it won't void the trophy. However, you certainly cannot finish the chapter without it. That will definitely void it.

• 1 year later...