Highest Non-Stacking Trophy List

PixelHelix

Anybody know who has the site's highest placed non-stacking trophy list?

I'm curious.

List so far, please post if you can better it!

1. Vern3r0z (Rank 3,353)

2. BB-BakkerJ (Rank 5,346)

3. JohnlMatrix (Rank 20,494)

4. MatThaRiPP3R84 (Rank 48,921)

5. ACowboy848 (Rank 53,624)

6. Croudostrasz (Rank 53,731)

7. Arcesius (Rank 86,948)

8. PeachyJacobs (Rank 336,856)

9. PixelHelix (Rank 1,591,829)

Edited by PixelHelix

5 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

How strictly non-stacking are you talking? Like I have Dead Nation on PS3 and Vita so I would be eliminated?

You're out, buddy.

But anyway, I would be interested in seeing this. It's not me: even if I didn't stack my Rat games, there's no way I would go through life without my multiple Demon's Souls plats.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

The leaderboard at PSN100 does exactly this -- it computes rankings, except each trophy stack is counted only once (so you don't get extra points after platting a game on PS5 after already platting it on PS4, for example).

Hakoom and Roughdawg4 still lead the rankings.

Interesting. I lose over 300 plats and about 10000 but actually move up to 52 overall. ?

I'm a bit surprised I have that many stacks. I wonder how strict they are - like do all my LEGO vita games count as a stack, even though the lists are different?

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

How strictly non-stacking are you talking? Like I have Dead Nation on PS3 and Vita so I would be eliminated?

Eliminated makes me sound like the Terminator! ?

but yeah, you are E-L-I-M-I-N-A-T-E-D ?

2 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

The leaderboard at PSN100 does exactly this -- it computes rankings, except each trophy stack is counted only once (so you don't get extra points after platting a game on PS5 after already platting it on PS4, for example).

Thanks. 

I’d still be interested to see the highest ranking profile on PSNP of people who don’t stack at all. 

Someone put their name forward! ?

Edited by PixelHelix
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

That's interesting although it seems like it does some other stuff as well. For example, why would Persona 5 be obsolete? I get that Persona 5 Royal exists, but they are different games with different lists.

38 minutes ago, PixelHelix said:

Eliminated makes me sound like the Terminator! 1f600.png

but yeah, you are E-L-I-M-I-N-A-T-E-D 1f60e.png

Thanks. 

I’d still be interested to see the highest ranking profile on PSNP of people who don’t stack at all. 

Someone put their name forward! 1f600.png

I've wondered this myself a few times. I'm not a fan of stacking personally so don't have any on my profile. I don't have many trophies but I guess I'm in first place so far ?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, PeachyJacobs said:

I've wondered this myself a few times. I'm not a fan of stacking personally so don't have any on my profile. I don't have many trophies but I guess I'm in first place so far 1f604.png

I don't stack either. I suppose that makes me number one now in this thread, but you're still country number one for Australia!! :)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, PeachyJacobs said:

I've wondered this myself a few times. I'm not a fan of stacking personally so don't have any on my profile. I don't have many trophies but I guess I'm in first place so far 1f604.png

Cool. Your No.1 in the world and I am No.2!! ?

I'll set up a list in the OP for a laugh.

16 minutes ago, JoesusHCrust said:

I don't stack either. I suppose that makes me number one now in this thread, but you're still country number one for Australia!! :)

'The World of Nubla' is in twice.

Peachy still rocking No.1 for now.

• Like 2

Yep, count me off of this list... I was popping Rata stacks like candy back in my trophy whoring days ? I've since given that life up for Ultra Rare hunting instead, it's much more gratifying!! I'd be curious to know who's #1 tho in this regard. 

Edited by Joe Dubz
  • Like 2

According to that site, without ‘stacking’ I have:

480 complete games 

387 platinums

17.995 total trophies

PSN lv.659

World Rank 509

Not sure what exactly it considers a ‘stack’...

It seems to remove multiples of Assassins Creed games, even though they have different lists, but keeps Trine 2 and Trine 2 Complete which are also different lists...

Didn’t do much interrogation though, as the site looks like ass on my phone...

Interestingly, it does count this game:

La9324b.png

???

• Like 1

I don't think anyone should qualify for this list unless they have at least 5,000 - 10,000 trophies to their name with no stacks whatsoever. If they have Uncharted: Drakes Fortune for the PS3 and Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Remastered for the PS4, they're automatically omitted from the list.

I have over 10,000 trophies that aren't stacks, but I stacked starting with Aab's Animals five years ago, so point in starting over.

Edited by AJ_Radio

In this case what constitutes a stack? I've always viewed stacks more as literally the exact same release but with a seperate list. So, regional stacks, general platform stacks etc. but if a game gets remastered or ported to a new generation much later in some 'complete' or expanded package I'm not sure I personally consider it so much of a stack even though, it is, I guess, still the same game.

I have one 'stack' on my main account, Payday 2 on PS3 and PS4, though PS4 version is pretty much an entirely different game by comparison (and even that pales in comparison to the PC version) so it doesn't 'feel' like a stack to some degree, it feels like a natural progression of the series much like going from Hitman to Hitman 2 and then to Hitman 3. Old content is there, but plenty of new content and features.

I keep my old consoles, so unless there's a considerable reason to play via a newer-gen remastered release (aside GRAAAAAAAPHICS) then I just stick to the version I have, I see no need to stack for the sake of stacking. Like, if I fancy replying through TLOU, I'll replay through it on PS3 just fine. But I guess many trophy hunters would consider that a waste of time to be replaying the game and having no extra trophies to show for it but... hey, I just play games to enjoy the games.

• Like 4

Wow. Over 100 profile views in a day because of this thread. Thanks?

Stacking is just not something for me, but I can see why other people do it. Climbing LB and inflating UR trophy count, which are things I just don’t care about. Or just replaying good games on a new generation, where I would just replay the game I already have from the old generation. 

But I’m getting too many profile views ?, so I want to share what I think would be the highest ranked profile who hasn’t stacked any games:

@PrinceOfPeace

Awesome profile ofcourse. Curious to see if there would be an even higher one. I can’t think of any.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

Hey guys

Without wanting to start a whole debate over what is and isn't a stack, I think the spirit of the list I started would be :

1. No region stacks

2. No platform stacks

3. No remasters

4. Remakes are perfectly fine ie RE2 & 3, FFVII Remake, Demons Souls etc

5. I don't care if you have 20 or 20,000 trophies.

It's only a bit of fun...I was just curious to see how far someone had got up the leaderboard without stacking to give myself something to aim at ?

14 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Wow. Over 100 profile views in a day because of this thread. Thanks?

Stacking is just not something for me, but I can see why other people do it. Climbing LB and inflating UR trophy count, which are things I just don’t care about. Or just replaying good games on a new generation, where I would just replay the game I already have from the old generation. 

But I’m getting too many profile views 1f601.png, so I want to share what I think would be the highest ranked profile who hasn’t stacked any games:

@PrinceOfPeace

Awesome profile ofcourse. Curious to see if there would be an even higher one. I can’t think of any.

I'm so sorry dude...I didn't think it through and didn't expect you to get so many views!

I'll close the list down if you want? I think you must be pretty much top, so I have that to aim for now.

PrinceofPeace has Black Ops 3 listed twice, so you are still top! ?

Edited by PixelHelix
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, PixelHelix said:

I'm so sorry dude...I didn't think it through and didn't expect you to get so many views!

I'll close the list down if you want? I think you must be pretty much top, so I have that to aim for now.

PrinceofPeace has Black Ops 3 listed twice, so you are still top! 1f600.png

It was just sarcasm. I like the profile views ofcourse. I just went past 10.000 were yesterday I was at 9890 or something.

I guess I missed BO3 ?. Although BO3 on PS3 and PS4 have very different trophy lists so you could consider that not being a stack. I don’t...

But now I’m also genuinely curious about who would be No 1...

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

11 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

It was just sarcasm. I like the profile views ofcourse. I just went past 10.000 were yesterday I was at 9890 or something.

I guess I missed BO3 1f605.png. Although BO3 on PS3 and PS4 have very different trophy lists so you could consider that not being a stack.

I have not played it but I guess you are playing the same game twice, so yeah I would consider that a stack.

Edited by PixelHelix