PixelHelix

Highest Non-Stacking Trophy List

63 posts in this topic

I'm not really a fan of stacking, but if I had the demons souls ps3 plat i'd probably stack that with the ps5 remaster, same for something like a dead space remaster i wouldn't not play those because of anti stack.

but i haven't bothered with ps3 or stacking on this account so probably never will.

1 hour ago, shary96 said:

I'm gonna include myself on this peculiar ranking. Currently at position ~9000 in the world :)

https://psnprofiles.com/shary96

Isn't Catherine an enhanced remaster of the original? I haven't played either tbh.

It would need to be a complete Remake like FF7R or RE2 Remake to count in my eyes.

Edit 1 - Actually it is a Remake as it was rebuilt in the Persona 5 engine

Edit 2 - Unfortunately I am not including profiles with Hidden Trophies....I don't wan't to be checking people haven't unhidden stuff after I put them on the list. Unhide the games and you are in at No.3 😀

34 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

I'm not really a fan of stacking, but if I had the demons souls ps3 plat i'd probably stack that with the ps5 remaster, same for something like a dead space remaster i wouldn't not play those because of anti stack.

but i haven't bothered with ps3 or stacking on this account so probably never will.

Nice profile...do you want to go on the list?

Edited by PixelHelix

57 minutes ago, PixelHelix said:

Isn't Catherine an enhanced remaster of the original? I haven't played either tbh.

It would need to be a complete Remake like FF7R or RE2 Remake to count in my eyes.

Edit 1 - Actually it is a Remake as it was rebuilt in the Persona 5 engine

Edit 2 - Unfortunately I am not including profiles with Hidden Trophies....I don't wan't to be checking people haven't unhidden stuff after I put them on the list. Unhide the games and you are in at No.3 1f600.png

Nice profile...do you want to go on the list?

sure

Fair play to anyone who chooses not to stack, same as anyone who chooses to stick to 100% completion, or who doesn't care. Play games the way that makes you happy.

I've done plenty of trophy stacking, both for trophies and to replay games. Not so much lately, far too many quick hits saturating the market for me to care. I'll wait for that £10 mega Rata 50-games-in-one they start selling on PS4 around when the PS6 is out.

But trophies give me a reason to replay a game, that's why I've done long games like Witcher 3, Sleeping Dogs and DjMax Respect twice. And I'll likely do them all a third time at some point in future years.

I love games, I love trophies, and sometimes I love stacks.

1 minute ago, Nauticus87 said:

Fair play to anyone who chooses not to stack, same as anyone who chooses to stick to 100% completion, or who doesn't care. Play games the way that makes you happy.

I've done plenty of trophy stacking, both for trophies and to replay games. Not so much lately, far too many quick hits saturating the market for me to care. I'll wait for that £10 mega Rata 50-games-in-one they start selling on PS4 around when the PS6 is out.

But trophies give me a reason to replay a game, that's why I've done long games like Witcher 3, Sleeping Dogs and DjMax Respect twice. And I'll likely do them all a third time at some point in future years.

I love games, I love trophies, and sometimes I love stacks.

Yep, everyone should be happy hunting however suits them. 

I was more curious than anything to see how far someone had gone without stacking....I like having something to aim at 😀

2 hours ago, PixelHelix said:

Edit 2 - Unfortunately I am not including profiles with Hidden Trophies....I don't wan't to be checking people haven't unhidden stuff after I put them on the list. Unhide the games and you are in at No.3 1f600.png

I have earned so many trophies during these years and because of 2 stupid trophies I got back in the day playing on the wrong account (Dishonored is the game hidden btw) I'm out? I chose to hide them for a reason, and that's a bit harsh if you ask me.

Edited by shary96

Just now, shary96 said:

I have earned so many trophies during these years and because of 2 stupid trophies I got back in the day playing on the wrong account (Dishonored is the game hidden btw) I'm out? That's a bit harsh if you ask me.

Yeah, I started a game up on a different console thinking they shared a trophy list but it didn't so now I have a stack and I got terminated as well. Oh well. Rules are rules.

2 hours ago, shary96 said:

I have earned so many trophies during these years and because of 2 stupid trophies I got back in the day playing on the wrong account (Dishonored is the game hidden btw) I'm out? I chose to hide them for a reason, and that's a bit harsh if you ask me.

Not sure if it can be really said that it is "harsh" to not be included in an arbitrary list, started by the OP on their own free time, for their own interest, by their own rules 😅

On 2/19/2021 at 7:34 PM, Arcesius said:

Not sure if it can be really said that it is "harsh" to not be included in an arbitrary list, started by the OP on their own free time, for their own interest, by their own rules 😅

I added you to the list mate...hope that's okay?

21 hours ago, PixelHelix said:

I added you to the list mate...hope that's okay?

Yeah for sure, it's ok :) I don't personally care much about leaderboards within this hobby, but I also don't mind being placed on them. Go ahead! 

18 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Yeah for sure, it's ok :) I don't personally care much about leaderboards within this hobby, but I also don't mind being placed on them. Go ahead! 

Thanks!

We nearly have a Top 10 😂

Edited by PixelHelix