Strike technique?

tranquilu

• 2 months later...

Hey, what I did was throw the ball as slow as possible and stand a bit to the right but not all the way. Now you need to be lucky the ball rolls to the middle line at least and you can´t control it (works slightly over half the time for me) If you´re too far to the right you´ll never throw one, thats cause adjusted spin to the left is more finnicky for some reason. Instead spin the ball to the right so that you hit the front pin slightly to the right, should always be a strike then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Started this up, didn't check the threads. Here's what I've gleaned so far...

Slow and steady is the way to go. You want to turn in to the head pin, and have pin action know the remaining pins down for a strike.

Physics are variable. So there's no true single set up that will consistently get you a strike or spare methods. Use the spin to help adjust once you've moved down the lane, and hope for the best.

Sometimes you will get wildly unfortunate and pins will fall too slowly to register in the initial score. That's a blast. 

Consistency is key. Keep at it and I'm sure it's achievable in time. 

ALSO, when going for 10 spares, I can confirm that if you get any strikes and the rest spares, it WILL NOT count for the trophy. So dope. :)

• Like 1