Trophies autopop from ps5 to ps4 version?

40 minutes ago, related_browser1 said:

Question: I am playing on the ps5 version will my zombies trophies and multiplayer trophies auto pop on the ps4 version 

haven’t tested PS5 to PS4 , but would imagine you have to do one of everything ;

* upgrade one perk (unless it pops automatically like PS4 to PS5 did). 

* survive 15 rounds in spawn area 

* sit in the crash area for x amount of kills

* purchase all craftables in 1 game of die machine

Etc etc... I don’t recall much else auto popping other than the perk. Maybe the upgrade a skill? 

best try it out. 

9 minutes ago, related_browser1 said:

not at all what i am talking about I am wondering if it is possible from ps5 to ps4

You’re not talking about a game with a PS5 and a PS4 trophy list and auto-popping either way? Did you read through that thread? They’re collecting exactly what you’re asking in one place.

11 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You’re not talking about a game with a PS5 and a PS4 trophy list and auto-popping either way? Did you read through that thread? They’re collecting exactly what you’re asking in one place.

no bro i'm saying if i get the multiplayer trophies on ps5 would they pop on ps4 bc it is the same game so idk how it would work

12 hours ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

I doubt it, I've never heard of any game autopopping trophies from PS5 to PS4 but I guess there's only one way you can find out.

There's a handful of them. Rainbow six siege, destiny 2, and hitman 3 for sure. Anything that saves server side has a good chance of working, and it seems like the CoD multiplayer stuff does, so there's at least a chance of it., although as described above it might require partially fulfilling requirements again.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Blaul_Part said:

There's a handful of them. Rainbow six siege, destiny 2, and hitman 3 for sure. Anything that saves server side has a good chance of working, and it seems like the CoD multiplayer stuff does, so there's at least a chance of it., although as described above it might require partially fulfilling requirements again.

Yes man I have figured out that you need to do almost everything again except like the two zombie perk trophies and for the multiplayer trophies u would need one more game win one more squad wipe one more lethal score streak kill 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...