Delisted?

• 1 month later...
On 17/02/2021 at 3:12 AM, Void said:

did you buy the ps3 version? if so you should be able re-download it under transaction management.

No, this game was deleted from transaction management. Just checked here. I have fucked up and deleted this game from console years ago, so bad for me.

49 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I still have it in my download list, both the demo and the full game unlock key. 

46 minutes ago, Rick_Sanchez said:

I just recently redownloaded it. Check further!

you're giving me hope... I'll check it in detail right now and see if I can find it, because I tried so hard and I couldn't

Yep it is delisted. As a licensed game, its fate was already sealed to be delisted years later after contract expires. Now that the game has been re-released on PS4, it’s time to pick it up before it gets delisted once again.

8 hours ago, kevao97 said:

No, this game was deleted from transaction management. Just checked here. I have fucked up and deleted this game from console years ago, so bad for me.

The demo and the full game key unlock is listed in my download list. But personally, I’ll never ever touch the PS3 version because I missed on the Knives Chau and Wallace DLCs, the latter was ridiculous to pay 10$ for literally unlocking online play. Since 100% trophy completion is one of touch for me, I won’t bother.

And to not let this disaster happening again, I bought the PS4 digital version alongside the limited physical release. I’ll keep the physical disc sealed for collection, gotta preserve game history. :P

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1