[EU] Double Discounts sale (ends March 3, 2021)

NathanielJohn

37 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Tekken 7 for 5€ is absolute steal!!

Get it, its an easy fighter platinum also:)

Considering how poor the offline content is, 5€ is actually a fair price imho

But if you want a Platinum or to play competitively/online yeah, 5€ is an absolute steal

• Like 1

The best deal out of this sale I found is the "Glass Masquerade Double Pack Bundle".
Both Puzzle games for 3,29€ / £2,69 total.

The 1st game looks like an easy platinum.
The 2nd game seems a bit tougher, because you have to play on high difficulty mode,
but I hope that the platinum is doable.

Ahh the ongoing quest to not buy more than 20 games this year...

Im still on 7 games purchased...

(Jurassic Park World, Fell Seal: AM, Risk of Rain 2, Dishonored pack (counts as 1! Shutup!), Fade to Silence, The Forest, Townsmen: Kingdom Rebuilt)

But im looking at Pathfinder: Kingmaker with lusty eyes. 

...ok better make that 8. I think i have to delay purchasing it to near the end of the sale to make me feel better.

Gonna be a drrrrryyy Spring. 

Edited by punkshepherd
Lolz

3 hours ago, microsamm said:

The best deal out of this sale I found is the "Glass Masquerade Double Pack Bundle".
Both Puzzle games for 3,29€ / £2,69 total.

The 1st game looks like an easy platinum.
The 2nd game seems a bit tougher, because you have to play on high difficulty mode,
but I hope that the platinum is doable.

Both very doable platinums, with the first being a decent bit easier than the second.

Would highly recommend both of them, very relaxing music and good brain teaser while still being a good chill out game after work. For that price, you really can't go wrong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mareepx said:

Does anyone know the difference between Train Sim World 2 and Train Sim World 2020? Which one is more recent?

Train Sim World 2020 is an updated version of Train Sim World with more content to start.
Train Sim World 2 is the recent game.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, slaaack1 said:

So is the Warlords of NY DLC for Division 2 not on sale in Germany or is it just a bug on platprices?

Sorry, it's a bug on PlatPrices -- currently when new sales happen, DLC sale prices are only pulled for GB and US regions right away, or if someone specifically goes to the DLC page (you can see that the sale price is listed at https://platprices.com/de-de/game/33880-the-division-2-warlords-of-new-york-expansion, but it was updated too late so it didn't get included in the German sale table). Sony's new web store makes it a pain to get DLC sale prices, since they're not all listed in one place anywhere in their API. I'm working on making a tool to get DLC sale prices in all regions, but it'll likely be a week or two before it goes live.

• Like 1