Devine_Heresy

Devine_Heresy's Dispute

10 posts in this topic

You tell us, there's a reason you are shown on your profile when you get flagged for a game.

1 hour ago, Devine_Heresy said:

That's genuinely very vague and unless you've been reported by a cheater removal team member who knows what they're talking about I really think that whoever reported the list for that should genuinely be asked to provide a better reason. You could do this for every person's list without any other evidence and get them flagged. I can't say anything about the game myself but I'm sure there are people who have played the game who will say something soon.

Edited by Sergen

5 minutes ago, Sergen said:

That's genuinely very vague and unless you've been reported by a cheater removal team member who knows what they're talking about I really think that whoever reported the list for that should genuinely be asked to provide a better reason. You could genuinely do this for every person's list without any other evidence and get them flagged. I can't say anything about the game myself but I'm sure there are people who have played the game who will say something soon.

yeah i know but that is all the information i got regarding the flag. i got it on release day played for a bit got a couple trophies then put it on the shelf for awhile.

I've played and platinumed Ghost of Tsushima and I can't see anything in the list that looks even slightly out of place to me. Every story trophy is in the right order and there doesn't look to be any of the ability related trophies earned before it would be possible to do so either. List looks perfectly legit to me, which makes me think there may be something the CRT can see that we can't.

If this isn't the case, then I would say this is wrongfully flagged, and the reporter should definitely be questioned for more information than they've provided.

10 hours ago, Devine_Heresy said:

what exactly is cheated or impossible here?

8 hours ago, Sergen said:

That's genuinely very vague and unless you've been reported by a cheater removal team member who knows what they're talking about.

The information is actually there. This disputer probably just didn't review the entire report and only one part the text (like 99.99% of disputers.) The trophies highlighted in the report indicate what's cheated.

One of which is : You can't complete all tales ( Helping Sword Hand ) without doing all of the duels (which is part of one of the tales) and even mentioned in the trophy guide.

A quick review of this account screams CFW, btw. You may find yourself with a 3rd flag soon.

Edited by B1rvine

I'm not sure if this will help or not but I've been playing with DH for around 18 months or so now. 

I've never known him to cheat at anything. We've played numerous games together and the thought has not once been there.

He does get some games done extremely quickly (much to my dismay because he was my local competition for a while) but that's because he has the time available and is a grinding machine. 

This report seems a little unfair and without substance. 

I'll lift this for now, since something seems strange to me. 

However : According to Ghost of Tsushima Duel Wiki and Powerpyx's Duel Guide every duel is either:

A campaign battle.

A standard tale

A mythic tale

Or part of liberating the outposts.

You beat the game, liberated every location, and did all tales before the duels, meaning it shouldn't be possible for this ordering. This is how I remember the game too. Nonetheless, several "reputable people" have done it, so for now I'll assume there's something else I don't understand.

Also : Don't pretend you haven't used CFW with those Crysis 2 unlocks being earned after the server shutdown.

Edited by B1rvine